My Sip and See was yesterday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I didn't get pictures. I charged the camera but never brought it out. It went well, I made cookies and a bunt cake. Bought pinwheels and champagne and non achaholic drinks too. My mil made a veggie tray and Ben made the dip. I of course was my normal OCD self and cleaned like crazy all week, though I didn't get everything I wanted done and I think I was actually more relaxed about it then normal. We had quite a few people show up! No one know what a sip and see was so people came and stayed the two hours mostly and only a few brought presents. It was hard to get the idea across in evits. I was so tired after that I went to bed at 7 . But I woke up very refreshed! It was a lot of fun and I was very happy to catch up with friends!

Baya was so cute in her tutu! And she is doing well! Was very awake yesterday. Which was great because she thinks night time is wake time so very little sleep going on here. She is finally fitting in newborn cloths better! Oh and Ethan is doing well! He wants her to do the things he does, like it in the cart ride his bike and sleep in his bed . He gets a little jealous where Ben is involved. He asks but to put her down daily, will climb on him when he is holding her. And this morning Baya had a massive blow out so I undressed her and gave her to Ben in the shower. Once she was out and I was dressing her Ethan said " shower Daddy, Ethans shower" and kept saying it so I let him get in with Daddy too! I think its sweet but I think Ben is having a hard time with it, honestly better him then me

Ethan is celebrating Baya's arrival on 8-24-11
September 11th, 2011, 06:29 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Awww so sweet about Ethan! He will come around. Have Ben spend some extra time with him as much as possible and it will smooth out.

Wish you had taken pics! Bummer!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

September 11th, 2011, 10:58 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love that you had a sip n see! How fun!

I'm sure Ethan will adjust to sharing daddy soon... but you're right... at least it's not you!

I think you should take some pics of Baya in her tutu just for us.

September 12th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am totally taking picture of her in the tutu. I also will look at my in laws pics and try and post some. They don't take great pictures so we will see if there are any worth sharing.

Ethan is celebrating Baya's arrival on 8-24-11
September 13th, 2011, 01:50 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would scold you for lack of photos...but that would be the pot calling the kettle black Glad you had a good time!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search