Fall Clothes

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue Canada
Have you already picked up your child's clothing for the fall?
What sizes do you plan on purchasing this season?

We're headed to fall real quickly here!

September 13th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Alexa5
I am having a harder time this year...usually I see tons of items early on that I love and buy way too much. I guess the good news is that I am not seeing as much as I like so am buying more gradually now.

I do know I don't need any more jeans/pants, as for right now he is still 3T in pants, and I am not sure when that will change. He went through the sizes so fast for so long, but I think he is finally slowing down some and 3T seems to still be the right size. Shirts we are getting some 3T and some 4T...depends on the brand. I do love buying fall clothing though :-)
September 13th, 2011, 05:44 AM
danarae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I actually dont need to buy anything............. I had picked up a few things in the spring on Clearance and then my friend gave me all of her son's clothes from last year (her son is one year older than Lukey)............... He is wearing 3T and some 4Ts

Thankyou Jaidynsmum for my great siggy and Matilda for my PR siggy!!

www.danarae-goingitalone.blogspot.com
September 13th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue Canada
I know this will be a shocker to most of the Feb mommies but I have only bought like 4 outfits so far! I am never this far along without a stocked closet because I do love shopping for cute kids clothes! I am going this weekend though because it is getting cold here fast and Violet desperately needs clothes. I think I'm going to be buying 2T pants and 3T tops for Fall.

September 13th, 2011, 06:39 AM
superwoman8977's Avatar Awesome Mommy!
Just bought Ali all her clothes off ebay...got a ton of carters and childrens place outfits all for about 45.00 including shipping I got her alot of 3T but she can still wear her 2 T as well..its like she is in between sizes.... uggh

Thanks AlexAidenmom for my awesome siggie!

September 13th, 2011, 07:02 AM
meg0109's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Iv picked up a few pairs of 3T jeans and shirts but thats about it. He is still in between 2T and 3T, depending on the fit. Jeans continue to be an issue, due to his tiny waist! They HAVE to have the adjustable waist, which luckily alot of stores are now doing.
September 13th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I hit the clearance at the beginning of spring and some yard sales throughout the summer so he's set. He has 3T tops with 2T pants for right now but the 2T pants are going to be too short before too long so I have some 3T pants stored away to pull out when he needs them. He has a few 4T shirts too that looked like they ran small.
September 13th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Jack is all set for fall clothes. He wears 2T pants and 3T tops. Some of Isaiah's 4T handmedown tshirts fit well too but I think they may have shrunk some or be brands that run small because Jackson is pretty small for his age.
September 13th, 2011, 08:26 AM
knightsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm totally dying to go out and buy clothes for Jaiden. He has very little 3T clothes and only a few 2T pants. I want to hit the kids consignment shop when they're having one of their sales so I can get a butt-ton of clothes for him for cheap. =D It's starting to get fall-like here, so I need to hurry! lol

Thank you so much to Typical Vampire for my awesome siggie!!

September 13th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eleanor is pretty well set for fall/winter. She is in 3T pants and 3 or 4T shirts. She is mostly wearing Evelyn's hand me downs which she loves. I do try to get her a few cute outfits because I am a sucker for fall dresses/leggings.

September 13th, 2011, 09:18 AM
mom2baylee&levi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2baylee&levi Send a message via Yahoo to mom2baylee&levi
I have bought a couple pairs of jeans and a few long sleved shirts before we went to colorado in august since it was much cooler there...he needs much more but we still have ATLEAST one month....probably closer to two months before we need long sleeves sooooo I still have time to pick up more.....I am a gradual buyer tho...I just pick things up as i see things I like I dont really go out and do a whole fall wardrobe at one time or anything

I am buying 3t tops and a mixture of 2t and 3t pants depending on the cut for now...until he is too tall for 2t

September 13th, 2011, 10:25 AM
**Catherine**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Between clearance sales and garage sales we are all stocked up. Maddy is mostly in 4t with a few 3t things.

September 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Zoostergirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Catherine** View Post
Between clearance sales and garage sales we are all stocked up. Maddy is mostly in 4t with a few 3t things.
Wow, she must be a tall little girl!

I don't plan on buying much since there are plenty of hand-me downs since she's the third girl. But I did go through her drawers yesterday and took out tanks and shorts and put in jeans/pants and long-sleeves. I LOVE fall and am excited about it, but man I'm not looking forward to winter!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search