Thoughts on Parenthood last night?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Alexa5
For those who watch it, what did you think?

Overall I thought the storylines were pretty realistic and were ones in which some viewers could relate to. I think it does kind of make sense for Meg to want to find her way on her own. The unemployment storyline is definitely realistic in today's world. I felt really bad for Haddie's (sp?) boyfriend, and I hope that storyline doesn't go too far because he is clearly a good guy. I do like that the main parents on the show have become better over last season....I think they made both of them too over the top in the first season, and now it is nice to see them mellow out some....the dad is still funny but not as annoying.
September 14th, 2011, 07:08 AM
meg0109's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didnt get to watch it. Hopefully its already available OnDemand so I can watch during naptime. I did see the preview though where it showed Christina VERY preggo! Im looking forward to that storyline.
September 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
mom2baylee&levi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2baylee&levi Send a message via Yahoo to mom2baylee&levi
The crosby story line bums me out...I like him and jasmine and I hope they get back together for Jabar's sake....and I hate all the random chicks lol

I am not as fond of Julia's story line....can you really ask someone you barely know if you can adopt their baby????? I am guessing they adopt a baby and she gets pregnant at the same time or something like that

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lauren Graham.......she was the reason I started watching the show lol......I dont like her super young boyfriend....but I'm sure he's going to be a big part of this season since they bothered to bring him back.....

I think it will be interesting to see how Amber's character develops being on her own..... and I kinda feel like the brother is taking a backseat this season so far (lol as if you can tell from one season....thats just what it felt like last night)

i love adam and christina.....I'm glad they are having another baby....and I feel like their story line is really someting alot of people can relate to

I like haddie and her boyfriend....I hope things work out for him....I'm interested to see where their relationship goes when haddie finds out about his past.....

On another note....are the actors that play haddie and max related?? cus they totally look sooooo much like siblings now that he's older hahaha

lol I'm sure I could think of more thoughts.....i just forget what all I've already said hahaha it's one of my favorite shows....and justin doesn't appreciate my running commentary on my thoughts of the show when he's trying to watch tv

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search