We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I might be the only one doing these posts, but darn it, your hostess has started it and I will finish it, ha ha ha!
So yesterday was all about what we love about our sweet toddlers. Today is all about how we love them but gosh, they make us nuts sometimes. What are 12 things that are less than ideal about your little angel- behavior, habits, personal or physical qualities? What makes you want to pull your hair out?!
1. waking in the middle of the night for mommy (ONLY MOMMY) to "fix the bwankie." this drives me bat-***** Crazy. She wakes more than the baby.
2.asking me the same question 546786 times a day, "mommy, what you doing?"
3.waking up the baby.
4. watching entirely too much Dora the explorer. (it's her fault, right?)
5. talking nonstop. It drives me nuts, sometimes. I love that she can talk so well but sometimes I need a little bit of quiet.
6. Not listening and doing the exact opposite of what I just told her NOT to do.
7. Not being able to tell me WHY she just did the exact opposite of what I told her not to do.
8. Licking. She won't stop licking things, although she is getting better about it.
9. eating her boogers. ::barf::
10. when she wakes up from her nap crying. It's so frustrating to me.
11. that she knows how to use dh's iphone and I don't.
12. that she's so freaking smart!! lol not really but, sometimes.
How he fights sleep... It's not a disease Adam!
How he won't eat meals, just snacks.
How slow he moves when we are late.
His refusal to play with toys, my iPhone is slowly becoming his.
When he screams at me for washing his hair.
When he interrupts me reading a book 25 times just to make it go slower.
Spitting out food.
How loud he can be even when I say "shhhhhh"
When he directs me On how to drive the car "goo mommy! Stop mommy! This way! That way!!" urg!!
His listening skills.
When he Kicks the dogs.
Whenever im in the phone or have company, he talks over me.
I shoulda said one about pooping... Always the minute we are walking out the door!
1. His stubbornness
2. When he tantrums and screams
3. When he thinks I can control everything, like driving through other cars to go
4. When he is mean to his baby brother
5. When he wakes up his baby brother
6. When he only wants Mommy to do everything, no daddy, just Mommy
7. When he runs around like a maniac and throws things
8. When he pees on the floor, after sitting on the potty
9. When he refuses to get dressed, but demands to go out
10. When he demands things, instead of asking
11. When he asks me to build him a new track 5 times a day
12. When he says Mommy repeatedly
1. LICKS EVERYTHING!!!
2. Throwing stuff like crazy
3. Doing stuff JUST to get a rise..."Owen don't make a mess with the cookie" Hand sweeps across table knocking all cookie crumbles on floor. " I made mess with cookie" with devilish smirk...yeeeaaaahhh.
4. Sleep in your own darn bed Owen!!!!! I don't care if you wake several times a night to be patted back to sleep but just STAY in your bed!!!!
1. The SCREAMING!
2. NO No No No NO NO No No <--- all day long
3. That she has to play with all of her loud toys all at the same time
4. She wants crackers, and nothing else
5. When I ask her a question, she doesn't answer, but instead says, "please mama?" or something equally ambigious
6. She repeats everything she says until you repeat it back to her. (pretty endearing, but annoying to repeat eveything all day long)
7. The plastic toys that have taken over my house can be a little much sometimes
8. She leaves her toys all over and I always end up stepping on them
9. The horrible bed/nap time issues