We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
After normal things like laundry, food shopping, etc...
1. Return a pair of boots.
2. Get the email list for Eli's preschool class and send out some stuff. (I was picked for Room Mom! woo hoo!)
3. Call dr. and find out status on my meds.
4. Call a handyman to help me bolt some large bookcases to the walls, then put all our books away.
5. Order area rug samples for Eli's room, playroom, and our living room.
1.) Make dentists' appointments for the kids...I've been putting that off.
2.) My 30 week midwife appointment.
3.) Finish packing my hospital bag.
4.) Get naps every day I can't sleep at night anymore...too big and uncomfortable.
5.) Clean out the kids' closet to make room for baby clothes. It's amazing (and scary) to think that Joel is going into 3T
Sara's beautiful children: Cassidy (5y) and Joel (3y 4m) and Timothy (almost 8 months)
Yes, I know I need a new picture .
1. Make dinner for a family who just had a baby.
2. Bills (just did this)
3. Budget (just did this and it hurt a little)
4. Make snacks for our church group
5. Start back up cloth diapering (working on this one today)
Wife to Garrett
Mother to Eden (7/13/09) and Cooper (7/28/2010)
Follower of Jesus