Rub-a-dub-dub

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2012, 07:44 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days?

Is it all baths, all showers, or a mix?

Do they like cleaning time?

Are you good about hand washing during the day?

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time?

January 19th, 2012, 01:00 PM
ashbbrunton's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days? During these cold winter months, it's at least every three days. During the summer it was every or every other night.

all baths, but our shower head is detachable so she likes to play with it after we are done washing and stuff.
Do they like cleaning time? she LOVES bath time, but doesn't LOVE the washing part and washing hair part. She doesn't really give us a hard time though

Are you good about hand washing during the day? Yes, but only bc Addi LOVES to wash her hands

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time? It's different everyday, but most days it's while she is up and she just plays and watches cartoons.

Thank You so much Typical Vampire for my Gorgeous Siggy!!!!

January 19th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days?
Every otherish day. More in the summer

it's a mix, starting to be more showers

Love it

Are you good about hand washing during the day?
No not really. I try to remember to do it before meals and almost always after. Today we went to a park got home and ate lunch then I realized his hads were filthy.

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time?
At the gym or when Bens home or with Ethan. Sometimes Baya is sleeping and Ethan is watching cartoons and I can slip away. But more often then not Ethan is following and wants a shower too. That is one reason why he gets a lot of showers now that and the mess he makes during baths.

Ethan is celebrating Baya's arrival on 8-24-11
January 20th, 2012, 05:17 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days? Every 3-4 days in the winter. We don't get very dirty this time of year. Usually every day in the summer, when we get filthy outside in the dirt.

Is it all baths, all showers, or a mix? All showers. We don't have a bathtub. Once the babies outgrow the baby tub in the kitchen sink they get used to showering with us.

Do they like cleaning time? Love it!

Are you good about hand washing during the day? No It's the one thing I don't think of enough.

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time? I usually shower in the evenings after they go to bed. But if I do have to shower in the morning, they do okay for 10 minutes without me.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

January 20th, 2012, 06:41 AM
pattijwg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days? EVERY NIGHT.

Is it all baths, all showers, or a mix?mostly baths but he LOVES to shower, so we make that a special treat!

he hates to have his hair washed. He mostly cries it hurts his eyes. Even the no tear mot gentel shampoo will burn his eyes.

Are you good about hand washing during the day?YES! We wash hands often.

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time? I usually shower at night after the kids are asleep. If I need a shower when he's up, he sits in the bathroom until I am done.

Allysa 1/25/00
Victoria 4/26/06
Ray 7/24/09
January 20th, 2012, 12:09 PM
AutumnLove's Avatar Autumn & Carleigh's mommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days? Every other night, or more depending on level of filth. Haha

Is it all baths, all showers, or a mix?We mix it up. She loves both.

Do they like cleaning time? Carleigh doesn't like water in her eyes or ears, so rinsing is difficult. She gets over it pretty quickly though.

Are you good about hand washing during the day?Yes, Carleigh likes to wash her paws.

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time? At nap, after I have hit the gym.

..... ..
January 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
How often does your toddler get bathed these days? Every 2-3 days

Is it all baths, all showers, or a mix? Mostly baths, but sometimes showers if he requests it.

Do they like cleaning time? Hates having his hair washed, whines the whole time! But the rest is fine because it involves bubbles.

Are you good about hand washing during the day? Pretty good, he washes his hands after every potty trip.

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time? During the week I get up before Kaisen and shower and get ready for work. Then I'll get him up and get him ready. On the weekends he'll either be napping or hang with his grandparents or watch TV while I shower.

Steph (24)

January 21st, 2012, 07:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
every other day on average, soemtimes more if we are outside a lot.

Loves baths, will take a shower with me but not by herself. Likes them with nichole too.

Loves to wash but hates to rinse, though we have discovered a new way that she doesn't mind as much

no I'm not very good at washing at home. Before we eat or if we were outsie and poops too. When we are out all the time

I shower when the kids are in bed for the night

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

January 21st, 2012, 07:51 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often does your toddler get bathed these days? A couple of times a week- with work it's so hard to get the extra time for baths in the evenings, especially since he will stay in there forever.

Is it all baths, all showers, or a mix? All baths

Do they like cleaning time? He loves bath time- he'll stay in there for an hour or more if we let him. He's got tons of bath toys and likes playing with bubbles. He doesn't mind having his hair washed, but he hates the rinsing. I try to have him lay back to wet and rinse his hair, but I think he doesn't like having his ears under. We're getting there though.

Are you good about hand washing during the day? No, we're terrible! It's really only consistent after pooping. They are great about it at daycare.

When do YOU shower and what is your toddler up to at the time? I shower in the morning. If it's just me and James, he'll either get set up in his crib with books or he comes into the bathroom with me with books (that he doesn't read) and then he "paints" with a leftover little makeup brush on the steamy window.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search