Jealousy

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 03:09 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How do you deal with jealousy?

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

February 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
The best I can without pulling out my hair Elise is so jelous of the baby
If you were asking for me I don't get jelous to often

February 8th, 2012, 08:54 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
For me or between kids?

Me, I don't really get jealous often. If I do, I usually tell the person nicely (in a joking way) and move on. I figure it is a fact of life that I will want what someone else has. Thankfully, nothing has made me jealous on a long-term basis.

With the kids, I have not had a lot of it to deal with. But I am wondering how I will handle it in the future. I would love to say I will be calm about it...but given I am not really a calm person, I am not sure yet. I do envision there will be plenty of jealousy to come though.
February 8th, 2012, 11:13 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For me? I just remind myself of what I do have
February 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I have a ton of things *I* am jealous of, but I just whine to myself and move on.
T gets jealous often and when he does we know we need to re-work things around here as it's always for the same reason: Hubby or I spending more time with C & B, and not enough with T.

I seem to forget (more often than I care to admit..) that during the week while T is at school I do things with the other two. But when T gets home, other than homework, dinner table discussions, and story time (with all 3) is just not enough for him. So I try to do an activity with just him, or him and C, while the hubs cooks dinner with B.. Of course I slack a bit, then when I notice T acting out again I start doing it again..

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Tags
qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search