update on me and Elizabeth

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
I know I haven't been on this board for awhile now a lot of things has happened in my life... I'm still working a lot and its great; I love having my own money. I have been seeing this great guy named Steven, whom I love a lot. About a week and half ago I moved in with him. Now Elizabeth isn't here yet because she is in Texas with my mom cuz my sister is due to give birth to my niece anytime. We live in a one bedroom but we are going to a 2 bedroom within a month. Elizabeth wont be with us until the end of next month. I do miss her a lot.. I am finally going after her father for child support, I was nervous and scared to go after him but I think its finally time now that she is 3; he just doesn't know it yet.. Nor knows where I live and where Elizabeth is going to live. ....yet. Elizabeth is doing great; she is 38 inches and about 33lbs. This is the happiest I have been in such a long time.. I know this guy is "the one". I love him very much! here is a few pics

Steven and I

some of Elizabeth

March 9th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Alexa5
I am happy to hear things are going so well for you! thanks for sharing....
March 9th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Zoostergirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on everything Christina! Sounds like you are in a really good place. You have made so many positive changes in your life since I've known you. I'm totally proud of you girl!

Is Elizabeth having a good time with your mom? I bet she misses you tons!

March 9th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you are in a good place now. Elizabeth is such a cutie. I love her smile.

March 9th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
I talk to her and see her on webcam a lot.. Im very excited to get her here with us asap
March 14th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
very happy for you girl

March 24th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
I am so glad that things are looking up for you, Christina! Is your niece born yet? Is Elizabeth back with you? She is such a doll, I love seeing her happy smiles.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
March 26th, 2012, 06:17 AM
MyDuckySam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MyDuckySam
YAY! I'm so happy for you Christina! We will have to get the kids together after Elizabeth with back with you. I know you've been working so hard to make a wonderful life and I'm glad it's all paying off for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search