It's official...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2012, 10:18 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
... I'm off the pill which means I'm in TTC mode. Yikes!

If I follow the normal schedule (which I've always been a by the book period person) conception should happen around May 2. I'll be out of town the nights of Apr 30 and May 1 and will just be back home that night after a VERY long day of out of town work, flying back, then dance rehearsal. Soooo... don't know how much luck we'll have this month!

BUT... the gauntlet has been thrown. I'm nervous and excited about succeeding! I'm still in denial about having to give birth again and pay for twice as much daycare and deal with twice the amount of things to do at home in order to get my 2 kids/ complete family! But the idea of James as a big brother, and another little baby and little baby in utero kicks, and having another Team Green baby (another boy for a house of blue or a chance to do the pink thing?!) are really heart warming.

(This should be obvious, but no talking about me trying to get knocked up outside of our private group on FB please!)

April 23rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Yay!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!! I really hope it doesn't happen in May and waits for June...that way you are likely to have a March baby which is my birthday month. Good luck...you have had such patience waiting for your time!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

April 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I hope you get lucky this month... and me too! Conception for me would happen around April 29. Good luck to both of us!

April 23rd, 2012, 08:33 PM
I was looking at fertility calendars and realized I could be in as early as this weekend- yikes! Amy- it would be so fun to be knocked up with you again! (That somehow didn't come out quite right, hm. )

June 12th, 2012, 11:03 AM
pattijwg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how fun and exciting!!!

Allysa 1/25/00
Victoria 4/26/06
Ray 7/24/09
June 14th, 2012, 01:48 AM
How's it going? Baby newssssss?????????
June 14th, 2012, 08:03 AM
LOL, um, not so much... AF came in raging yesterday after 3-4 days of weird spotting. She's days early, so who knows what to make of it. Just early? Chemical? BC hormones still sorting out?

I'm not too stressed about it. First month I was traveling when I was most fertile, though there was a slim chance it might have worked. This month I never had any EWCM, though I was horny as all get out when I thought I'd be ovulating, but clearly nothing happened from that.

On to Cycle #3! I'm totally not stressed yet. I'll start getting concerned if we creep into Aug-Sept. I'm really hoping to avoid "birthday season" which in our family means EVERYBODY, with the exception of my FIL, has their birthday between the end of June and end of October. It's killer- so many presents and cards to get in that short few months. A March - May baby would really help with breaking up all the celebrations, but I can't plan around what Mother Nature has in store.

I think we'd just keep trying through summer/fall, even if it meant a b-day close to James and everyone else, because really, waiting until Feb next year would suck in terms of the gap between kids. If that's how it happens, so be it, but I don't want to purposefully stop trying to conceive because of 'birthday season.' Plus, you know, I'm getting old- 34 this August!

Hopefully I'll have news 4-ish weeks from now!!!

June 14th, 2012, 06:11 PM
OOOOO Fingers crossed for you.

HAHA We're the same but it's May - July with so many birthdays, drives me bananas LOL.

Your not old, still a spring chicken

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search