Tgif!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2012, 05:23 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I have no reason to be any more excited than any other Friday but for some reason I am. Maybe it's because I can sleep in tomorrow! Anyway, what's going on this weekend?

My cousin is coming over tonight for Pizza and then we're getting together with friends Saturday night. Sunday is Mother's day...who knows what we're doing. I think it's unfair how Mother's day comes 2 days before payday and Father's day comes 2 day's after!

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

May 11th, 2012, 06:53 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
I was all looking forward to sleeping late today (or as late as Bella lets me Mason's content as long as my boob stays near his face.) and then spending the day being lazy and vegging and watching movies. I'm in desperate need for a recharge before taking the kiddos to a birthday party tomorrow.
...however, instead I'm up trying to get Bella to hurry and finish her breakfast so we can got sit around my mom's house for the next several hours and wait for the internet guy to make an appearance.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
May 11th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
I cleaned today and did some laundry. My last day of classes is the 15th (next Tuesday) and I have two papers to write plus three finals to take. I'm spending most of the next week and a half writing and studying whenever I can.

Tomorrow morning I have class. Tomorrow night DH's uncles and my parents are coming over for a "welcoming dinner" for my MIL. Sunday I don't think we're doing anything - probably taking my MIL shopping.

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

May 11th, 2012, 08:03 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Well now that Bryce is back to working his regular schedule (24/48 shifts), weekends don't have as much meaning.. but he took Sunday off for Mother's day (traded shifts), so he does have this whole weekend off! (Except that he's working a 12 hour shift tonight..)

As far as Mother's day plans; I like routine, predictability and tradition, so the past two years I have basically told Bryce what I wanted for Mother's day and how I expected the day to go.. Is that bad? Lol! We go to church in the morning, then lunch at Carrabbas (my favorite!!). I don't expect big gifts, though I do enjoy flowers if he gets them, but the highlight of my day is the handwritten letter Bryce gives me each year. He started it two years ago, before C was born, and it goes into an album along with a picture colored/scribbled by the boys. I LOVE it!! Seriously, if that was the only thing he did for me each year I would be thrilled! Last year he was late with the letter, but I knew he was busy and would get to it eventually (because I wasn't letting him forget!), and he did. :-)

May 11th, 2012, 08:48 PM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was brutal at work it was none stop with either classes or meetings, so I am thrilled that it is the weekend. Tomorrow all I want to do is spend time with the boys and go for a run. Sunday we are going out to my favorite indian place for brunch then a run then shopping by myself and soft crabs for dinner.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search