Hi ladies

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
It's been forever since I have been here in any way that counts I still lurk but I haven't really posted is a while. We have been busy here at my house. As I think most of you saw on FB B & K's bio mom is in jail at the moment on forgery charges. So we have been trying to do a few extra things with them to kinda recoup the time they aren't getting with their mom. My little Diva is doing wonderful. Now that it's summer and the clothing is lighter and shoes are optional all the fits and tantrums are almost non existant. We are STILL waiting to hear from the neurodevelopmental center to check for a possible sensory issure because it just seems to be that certain textures and wearing shoes and socks and stuff like that that tend to set her off. Hoy and I are doing good. We were having a lot of trouble at the end of last year nad beginning of this year over the no more kids thing. We really struggled and he finally said he didn't want me to get pregnant again. My pregnancy was too hard on him and me and he can't imagine doing it with a 3 year old should that happen again. We have chatted about adoption in the past. And when I was going through all my baby clothes and sorting them to sell or donate he asked if I would be willing to adopt. And of course I said yes. So we talked and did research and contacted an agency and we are starting the homestudy process to do Foster adoption. So that is about all that is going on with us at the moment! How have you ladies been?

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

May 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You sound like great adoption/foster candidates, your step kids are lucky to have you and your DH to provide them with a stable home, sounds like something they can´t get from their Mom.

I hope that Angelica gets some answers soon about her difficulties with clothes, she is lucky that you are so on top of things with her.

Good to see you back and posting!

May 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Adoption/foster care would be amazing! I sure hope that it all works out for you!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search