Cleaning

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2012, 06:19 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Is your toddler good at cleaning their room?

Have you let them dust anything yet?

When you are cleaning do they want to help you?

June 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My son really likes being mommy's little helper. He likes to help out when he can. He has a chore chart of things he has to do and it has worked out so far. He loves being able to do things and get stickers on his chore chart.

June 3rd, 2012, 07:49 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
the twins only do things on their own schedule-if I ask them to pick up toys they usually just dance around while the other kids do it-they have their own set of rules

they like wiping windows and the leather couches-learning to vacuum but not quite tall enough for the upright yet
June 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
My daughter will clean if I help her.
If I am cleaning she wants to get in the middle of whatever I am doing.
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
June 6th, 2012, 12:01 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Nevaeh has always enjoyed dusting. I don't think she really realizes what she's doing, but she loves it
As for set chores, we don't have any for her. We get her to help clean up her toys occasionally, but other than that it's not something I've really cracked down on yet. Being only 3 years and 4 months I don't stress out about it yet, although I'm sure I should start soon, get her into the habit now

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

November 11th, 2012, 09:47 PM
My daughters would clean when they want to. If you ask them to clean, just like MarieJ, they would only dance around or just get another toy to add to the other toys that are scattered throughout the room.
January 5th, 2013, 05:10 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is awesome at helping clean when she wants to be. She was a great help to our "cleaning lady" Friday.
March 3rd, 2013, 12:52 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
He is pretty good at it..once in awhile I will have to go in and remind him he needs to stop playing with toys and put them away, lol. We dont really have anything to dust here so he doesnt do that but he does love to help me clean..he absolutely loves to use his little spray bottle and a rag when I wash the windows and he really likes to help put the clean laundry away.

Tags
playroom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search