Monday, Monday! (6/18)

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2012, 09:23 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
What's up this week?
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
June 18th, 2012, 10:10 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
No plan during the week. On Friday we are going to the IL's. Some other relatives are visiting too and it is town days. I am kind of dreading it. I get so bored there and their dogs drive me nuts. All FIL does is sleep,literally all day. MIL works overnights so she sleeps most of the day too. And the town is only like 200 people so there's nothing to do. So it's like WTH am I supposed to do with my kids in this small town. I prefer the IL's to visit us. Our house is so much nicer and cleaner and it's very kid friendly. Ugh...sorry about the rant. I really do love my IL's, but hate their house, dogs and town.
June 18th, 2012, 06:10 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got 6 straight midnight shifts so my inly plan is to sleep when I can
June 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM
ForestJenn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing much at all. We're getting ready for a neighborhood rummage sale at the beginning of July and I still have a bunch of rooms to go through. Too much work work to do too. I'm totally playing hooky tonight because I'm sick of database conversions.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. On Friday, I'm going to take Adrian and go do something fun. (Not sure yet) and we're having a little potluck this weekend.

Loving every minute of being a mommy!
June 18th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
Two midterms and a presentation for me. I'm kicking my own behind for thinking that three classes during the summer was a smart idea. Siera has her post-op on Wednesday. Nothing else planned. Been kind of down lately and don't want to do much of anything. I want to convince DH to take Siera and the MIL somewhere this wkend. I need me time.

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

June 19th, 2012, 12:06 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
School today (monday), Essay due Wednesday but no class due to teacher's kid going to the doctor. Have to find time to read 2 chapters in Econ and do 2 home work assignments and 2 quizzes. Also need to start workikng on my English Essay midterm due next week.

Seamus had his first t-ball practice on Thursday other then that nada.

June 19th, 2012, 12:55 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Besides the cleaning and organizing that needs to be done of our closets, I am hoping that we can have a family day before my DH leaves for Bali on Sat. and we don't see him for 2 months. I wish he was going to be around to take Anaiah and I do the airport but sadly that's just not possible.

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

June 19th, 2012, 10:49 AM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first week off of school and I plan on relaxing and doing as little as possible. I just want to play with the boys and try to get them deprogrammed from daycare.
June 19th, 2012, 02:50 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
PDO today and Thursday, taking the big boys to my mom's tomorrow and them and Bella there again on Friday to play with the kids my mom watches those days.
And planning for a big weekend on the Digital Scrapbooking board. We have our summer events this weekend.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
June 20th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nothing much, Ana has school, I am trying to paint the lounge/hallway. DH is working 3 24 hour shifts. I have my 20 week anatomy scan on Friday! I cant believe im 20 weeks already!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search