Give me an F, give me an R, give me an IDAY!!!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anything great about it being Friday? Not really much here. We don't have the funds to do anything fun this weekend, so mostly it will just be hanging out, but that's okay...

Anybody doing anything fun this weekend?

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

June 22nd, 2012, 04:52 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
We've got absolutely nothing planned so I'll probably just catch up on some homework. I also want to get Siera out of the house as much as possible since the weather is going to be nice (supposedly).

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

June 22nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I went through our attic I realized that most of the boxes were DS1s. Since he is moving down to the basement he has decided that he doesn't want to move anything from his room. So we are going to go through his attic boxes then box up what he wants to keep from his room for the future. Hopefully this will be a good way to get him to spend time with me without arguing.
June 23rd, 2012, 03:37 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My hubby is going to Bali tonight so we are going out for pizza as a family and running other errands today. It will be 2 months till we meet again and that is starting to hit me. Sunday, one of DH's aunts is coming to town and wants to meet us (well mostly Anaiah) so we'll probably meet them in the afternoon. Plus packing, packing, packing is on my list.

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

June 23rd, 2012, 09:07 AM
DenaMarie24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Taking the kids to see Brave, and probably swimming. It's only going to be 108 this weekend.

June 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM
MayBTheresHope's Avatar MayBTheresHope
We had nothing planned, but we went to the bounce house today. We FINALLY got our fence up two weeks ago, so most of our free time is spent in the backyard on the playset and in the sandbox. I LOVE summer evenings. Presley had a firefly in her hair the other night and it glowed so pretty....reminded me of Tangled....lol.

Thank you Mama Trish for my fabulous siggies!
June 24th, 2012, 06:16 PM
ForestJenn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We stayed close to home this weekend and I loved it. I'm fighting some sort of chest infection at the moment (I'd say cold, but I don't feel sick in any other way...just coughing coughing coughing). But I was still able to get some stuff done around the yard, spend some time with friends, take Adrian to the park and start on the rummage sale signs for our sale in July.

Loving every minute of being a mommy!
June 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM
gabbymurphy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We didn't do anything really this weekend. I washed the car today, and went shopping yesterday. Aiden played outside in his little pool and ran around the yard. I've got some homework I should be doing now. Going to go get on that.

Thanks to trishosauras for my fantabulous siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search