We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on JM a ton lately...
I have been a revolving door at L&D...4 times now in the past 2 weeks...I think? I was in L&D on Monday night and again on Tuesday this week. Monday night the residents couldn't find a reason for my severe cramping and they couldn't find the membrane or fluid pockets, BUT they sent me home to see my OB the next morning...total idiots! I saw the clinic doc at 10am at my NST on Tuesday and she found no fluid for baby A and 1.58 fluid for Baby B...she sent me back to L&D where they had a tough time and after 2 hours finally did finally find a pocket of fluid 2cm for each twin (borderline, but safe). I was soooooo relieved! They considered inducing that day, but decided to send me home and schedule induction for next week. So I went home! I'm still 4-4.5cm dilated and about 60% effaced. I am shocked to have made it this far after all my PTL scares! Excited as the girls look fabulous!!!! Baby B is BREECH again, but I plan to attempt vaginal breech extraction if she won't flip again...?!
They are closely monitoring fluid levels and the plan is for an induction on Monday 9th as I will be 38/39 weeks and they feel it is time for twins to come due to fetal & placental issues after that. If fluids change on Friday appointment or if I go into labor naturally, obviously the plan will change. thank you for the t&p!!!
Can't remember if I updated this, but Friday 6/29...growth scan, Baby A measured 6lb 2oz & Baby B 5lb 15oz. Baby B was a hard measurement due to her resumed Breech positioning. I am feeling good and confident at their sizes almost a week ago!!! I know the u/s sizes can be off up to 1lb either way for twins...but I'm excited!!! Monday 9th at the latest we shall know & finally meet them!!!
I'm sorry you have been back and forth to L&D, but ahhhhhhh I'm so excited for you and glad everything is going so well even with the issues you have had! The end is near and I cannot wait to see pictures of your little ladies!!!!!