updates

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By natty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I know some of us don't check in very much but I was wondering how everyone was doing

Where does your lo sleep
Do they still nap
Are they potty trained
are they starting preschool soon
anyone not sttn yet
what size clothes and shoes do they wear
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh
any other news?

July 6th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
[QUOTE=natty;26243742]I know some of us don't check in very much but I was wondering how everyone was doing

Where does your lo sleep. In a twin bed
Do they still nap. I wish lol
Are they potty trained. Nope she is fighting me tooth and nail on that one so I have yet go push it
are they starting preschool soon. In september
anyone not sttn yet. Up most night once every few weeks she will wake from a nightmare
what size clothes and shoes do they wear. 5t alothough the occatioal 4t still fits and 9 shoes but I need to get the next size soon
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh 41lbs and about 41 inches
any other news. Nope same stuff different day
Adriana's Mommy likes this.

July 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nice to hear updates! I am not on that much but around sometimes!

Where does your lo sleep: full bed in his own room
Do they still nap: YES, thankfully, about 2+ hours
Are they potty trained: YES, thankfully!!
are they starting preschool soon: in September
anyone not sttn yet: not a problem here, he's a hard sleeper
what size clothes and shoes do they wear" 24 mos shorts and 2T to 3T shirt. He's really skinny.
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh: He's about 37" and 28 lbs. He's actually close to being underweight... he never eats much.
any other news? Sergio is super into everything his brother is into, which is pretty funny to see. He also still loves his Play-doh and will spend a couple hours a day on it.

July 8th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Where does your lo sleep
In her crib, well it is converted to a toddler bed, still in our room since we only have 2 bedrooms here.

Do they still nap
Sometimes. I love it while she is napping, but hate that she doesn't sleep at night after..

Are they potty trained
Eh, working on it. Some days she will use it all day w/o a problem, others like today she freaks and wants a pull up and won't take no for an answer. BUT she doesn't understand that underwear are NOT to be peed in, in the house. When we are out she doesn't pee in them, but when we are home, she does...

nope

anyone not sttn yet
she is

anywhere from 24m to 4T, size 6-7 shoes

How tall are they and how much do they weigh
...honestly, no clue!

any other news?
Um, she is reciting her ABC's and counting to 15 constantly. knows all her colors and a ton of shapes (including rhombus, pentagon, and octagon). She is currently learning what sounds the letters make and recognizes when she see's her name, Collin's, or Thomas's.

And here is a current picture of the kiddies.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
July 8th, 2012, 10:48 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where does your lo sleep he is still in his crib. I would like to change that thoughg but Dh is not ready for him to be out of his crib!!!
Do they still nap
Are they potty trained
anyone not sttn yet he sleeps thru the night
what size clothes and shoes do they wear Xander is in 2T or 24 months but can still fit in 12months shorts. size 8 shoes
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh not sure on the height but I think he is around 24 pounds.
any other news? nothin new here. We just got back from vacation.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I am guilty...I barely ever come in here anymore. I need to try to remember to stop in. Now that so many PRs are on FB, I am not around the boards near as much as I used to be. But I'll make an effort!

Here is how our life goes...
Where does your lo sleep His bedroom, in a twin bed (with rails cause he is a crazy sleeper!)
Do they still nap absolutely. He is a bear without his nap. He usually sleeps at least 2-3 hours!
Are they potty trained Heck no. He has no interest!
are they starting preschool soon No. Probably not for a couple years.
anyone not sttn yet He still wakes up sometimes, but I consider it basically sttn.
what size clothes and shoes do they wear He wears 4-5 tops and 3T shorts or 4T pants. His shoes are size 8.
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh He is 37.5" tall (at last measurement a few months ago) and is 32.5lbs.
any other news His language has finally spiked and he speaks full sentences now. It was literally overnight. He is very understandable too, which surprised me.
July 10th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Where does your lo sleep In his room, still in his crib

Do they still nap Yes, usually from 12pm-2:30

Are they potty trained No, but working on it

are they starting preschool soon He is in preschool, started last January.. It's a developmental preschool, like a Montessori school

anyone not sttn yet He usually sleeps though the night

what size clothes and shoes do they wear Size 12 months shorts and some 18 months, but pants he wears size 24 months (2T still to long), 24 months tops, and size 6 shoes.

How tall ate they and how much do they weigh. 28 lbs and 33 3/4 inches tall (shortie! lol)

any other news? Lots going on.. I'm thinking about making a update in the private room. A.J is basically on a Gluetin Casien free diet.. Found out he has a butt load of food allergies.. Poor guy.. I see him loosing some weight with this diet.. We've been doing it a month now and he has thinned out alot.

July 10th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana's Mommy View Post
Where does your lo sleep In his room, still in his crib

Do they still nap Yes, usually from 12pm-2:30

Are they potty trained No, but working on it

are they starting preschool soon He is in preschool, started last January.. It's a developmental preschool, like a Montessori school

anyone not sttn yet He usually sleeps though the night

what size clothes and shoes do they wear Size 12 months shorts and some 18 months, but pants he wears size 24 months (2T still to long), 24 months tops, and size 6 shoes.

How tall ate they and how much do they weigh. 28 lbs and 33 3/4 inches tall (shortie! lol)

any other news? Lots going on.. I'm thinking about making a update in the private room. A.J is basically on a Gluetin Casien free diet.. Found out he has a butt load of food allergies.. Poor guy.. I see him loosing some weight with this diet.. We've been doing it a month now and he has thinned out alot.
Aww poor guy allergies suck I am not sure if you saw my update on Alex but she has allergies too thanks again for all the info you gave me awhile back and he is a shortie Alex at nine months is 30 inches

July 10th, 2012, 02:26 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where does your lo sleep: In a double bed in her room with a guard rail.
Do they still nap: not usually, if we drive somewhere she catnaps.
Are they potty trained: yup
are they starting preschool soon: nope
anyone not sttn yetno problems there.
what size clothes and shoes do they wear: 4-5T and shoes 9
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh no idea!!
any other news? We are cautiously expecting #2 March 5th. I'm super excited and crossing my fingers for a sticky bean!!
July 10th, 2012, 06:53 PM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Where does your lo sleep

Toddler bed (actually used to be her crib) in her bedroom

Do they still nap

Yes, but the times are getting shorter. Instead of 1 long nap she'll take 2 or 3 short cat naps (10-20 minutes)

Are they potty trained

No. Not even trying to train at this point

No. Probably not until the Fall of 2013

anyone not sttn yet

That would be Catie. She still wakes up anywhere from 1-100 times LOL! For some reason she always wakes up around 5am. But there are nights that she wakes every 30-60 minutes. Thankfully those are rare nights.

Shorts, skirts, & shirts she wears 24 months-2T
Dresses she needs 3T for the length
Shoes=Size 7

How tall ate they and how much do they weigh

weight-29lbs(just put her on the scale)
Height-36 1/2" (probably not real accurate. I just put a tape measure up to her while she was standing in the middle of the room)

any other news?

No not really. We've hit the terrible 2s big time. Major tantrums here. Screaming at the top of her lungs, throwing herself on the floor that kind of stuff.

July 10th, 2012, 11:02 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where does your lo sleep In the bottom bunk of the bed she shares with her sister
Do they still nap hahaha! Lucy hasn't napped in about 8 months!
Are they potty trained Nope. She refuses to. We're moving house soon and I don't want to push it till after we have, so it could be months yet before she is and is honestly doesn't bother me. She's my last and its her last "baby" thing.
are they starting preschool soon I have no idea. Should find out in the next 8 weeks or so.
anyone not sttn yet She sleeps 99% of nights all the way through
what size clothes and shoes do they wear She's in a size 2-3 clothes and 6-7 shoes.
How tall ate they and how much do they weigh She's about THIS high and weighs THIS much. Yeah I have no idea.
any other news? She is obsessed with Penguins. Totally and utterly obsessed with them. And its so hard to buy penguin toys, clothes ect. Drives me mad.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

July 17th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by natty View Post
Aww poor guy allergies suck I am not sure if you saw my update on Alex but she has allergies too thanks again for all the info you gave me awhile back and he is a shortie Alex at nine months is 30 inches
I'm so glad it helped.. I'm in a whole new world of allergies. We did a IgG allergy testing, which tests delayed food allergies.

I still have hope A.J will get some height.. He has to grow into the head of his, which is in the 95th percentile! btw.. Ellie is bigger then my 4 1/2 year old.. Adriana is 38.5 inches and 34 lbs..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search