Please sleep child!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2012, 06:53 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Zachary got up at 5:55 this morning. Not typical, but still...IT'S SUMMER BREAK! Momma is TIRED! I ended up putting him down for a nap around 2 because he was cranky, but even on days he doesn't nap and goes to bed around 10pm he's still getting up by 7:00...uuuhhhhgggggg

Anybody else with a child who doesn't like to sleep in?

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

July 20th, 2012, 07:24 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I guess writing this worked LOL! He sleep till 9 this morning. Of course I was awake at 7:30...oh well!

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

July 20th, 2012, 05:56 PM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that is always the way lol
July 21st, 2012, 06:50 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
lol!
Other than Zach (who loves his sleep more than food and always has) none of mine sleep late. Not even Mason anymore. It's always wake up time starting at 5:30ish (Ryan), then 6ish (Bella), and 6:30ish (Mason).

However, I will add that at 6 Ryan still does love his naps though. He's been taking 2-3 hour afternoon naps all summer, and during the school year he usually sleeps for 30 minutes to an hour after school.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
July 24th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have the opposite problem. Mine wont go to sleep at night, sometimes its 1 or 2 am before they fall asleep. They are willing to sleep in though...lol.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
July 24th, 2012, 05:59 PM
peimum's Avatar life blows sometimes.
Send a message via MSN to peimum Send a message via Skype™ to peimum
my older girls crash by 8pm most nights, Nicola (my April 09 baby) on the other hand wont go to sleep until closer to midnight........... we have tried everything...... And it is killing me.... next step is putting her on a med that drops her blood presser... but we are trying to avoid that, considering her heart issues already.
July 25th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My kids are both up at 7.15-7.30 every morning. They go to bed at 10-11pm (when it cools off a bit) but they both sleep 2.5-3 hours siesta. I just feel I have no time without them!

July 27th, 2012, 10:39 AM
MayBTheresHope's Avatar MayBTheresHope
Presley is a night owl and always has been. She goes to sleep usually between 10-11 during the week and sometimes not until after midnight on weekends. She always wakes up on weekends around 8a.m., but during the week when I NEED her to wake up, I have a hard time getting her to rouse by 8:30. I'm glad that we are not the only crazy people with a LO that stays up late, though.

My husband says we are bad parents because we don't get her into bed before 9pm. She does take 2.5 hour naps at school, but if she misses or has a shorter nap, WATCH OUT! She gets cranky. And I am another one that feels that I am never without her (except when she is at school and I am at work, but that doesn't count b/c I'm never without anyone)!

Thank you Mama Trish for my fabulous siggies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search