Siblings Check In!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 08:59 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
If you have other kids - what's going on in their world? How old are they now? Share recent pictures of them!
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
August 8th, 2012, 10:04 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They will be one month old tomorrow. I can hardly believe it!!! I put a pic on FB yesterday of all 3 girls. Gonna request a new siggy too
August 8th, 2012, 10:36 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
He just turned 6 a couple weeks ago. He is finishing up baseball/t-bal next week. And he starts 1st grade on September 4th.

August 8th, 2012, 11:50 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm trying my best to not ground them for the rest of the summer (just kidding). Just registered Ben for high school today. Megan will start 7th and Matthew 4th. They've spent the majority of their summer either parked in front of the computer, tv or sleeping. Matthew does go outside, but he'd rather bring his friends INSIDE which I can only handle so much of.
They're all dealing with things in different ways, so we've had some struggles there. I'm looking forward to school starting so we can get on a better routine.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

August 8th, 2012, 04:13 PM
MamaToARockStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bennetts 9 weeks today and hes doing great,hes starting to smile and coo a ton which is adorable.

August 8th, 2012, 06:04 PM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DS1 is starting 12 grade I am trying to get him to get a job which is a big challenge. He has a lot of social anxiety and I feel that if he can do this now it will help down the line. Like Mary's kids he spends a lot of time sleeping and on the computer.
Liam is 15 months and he is keeping up with Elias. Always tagging along. He is very musical and loves to dance. He sits and sings songs (no particular song just his own tune) and will stop and start dancing even when there isn't music playing. He is also the loudest person i our house which can be crazy. He is also very physical and has been able to catch a ball since he could sit up.
August 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Conlan is doing great. He will be 2 next month!! He's finally starting to talk more and has just had an explosion in his vocabulary! I'm quite relived and very excited! He's also starting to eat better and gain some weight. He's always been on the smaller side, but he's a smart little guy and has enough personality to make up for it He's a good bit stronger willed than BE... we've had a few temper tantrums lately, which is something we never really dealt with with BE. Every child is different I suppose!

August 9th, 2012, 08:14 AM
DenaMarie24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tatum will be 10 next month , how did that happen?? She starts 5th grade in 2 weeks--she's getting so tall and wants to know everything about my pregnancy--she's very interested! Tyler is 6 and starts 1st grade, time to go all day! I'm not sure how he's going to handle it, he loves sleeping in and being lazy. I'm sure it's going to be a huge adjustment for him. I'll add some pics later, I have some recent ones on my camera.

August 12th, 2012, 12:26 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance

There's 3 of them.

Courtney starts 3rd grade on the 22nd. Rock starts Kindergarten that day. Amber is 2 and will start potty training hopefully soon so I won't have to freak out next year about if she'll be ready for preschool or not.

August 13th, 2012, 07:11 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
the big boys

(though thankfully Ryan's teeth are already starting to reappear! lol!!)

They started school last week and Ryan is having a really rough go of it. Just the whole getting back into the stricter school environment and getting used to a new teacher and her rules. He's having a lot of issues at home too. Lying, stealing things from all of us, arguing. Zach went through this same stage from like 6-7 1/2. It stinks cause Zach just got out of it and now Ryan's in it.
Zach is doing great. He's so excited about being back in school, especially since three of his long time best friends are in his class again. And he's also looking forward to learning cursive. (I think that's what he's most excited about. lol) He has been sooooo great and helpful with Mason. He's always willing to hold him or watch him so I can get stuff done.

Mason

Mason just turned 20 weeks. I can't believe that next month he'll be SIX MONTHS old. It just doesn't seem possible. He's scooting, and he's teething really hard. He was so miserable and fussy from it yesterday that he got kicked out of the nursery at church. lol I've had kids in and out of the nursery for the past 8 years and he's my first to ever get sent to me during service. lol
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
August 15th, 2012, 12:26 PM
jennifer13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
David a.k.a Pito is good today was his last day of summer school . He is getting better with his speech , but he had gotten more picky with food.

August 20th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Inés is 19 months old tomorrow (what, how??) and is a little revolutionary! she is a different child since we changed her milk and cut out lactose. She has gained 7lbs and 3" in just over 2 months. She is generally more laid back and easy going than Ana, but when she gets mad, she definitely goes green!!. She has started to take her nappy off and say pi pi and wee on the floor-- but to be honest I am not ready to potty train her, I´m just lazy!! She adores Ana and follows her around like a lost puppy! She starts playschool for an hour a day on the 3rd of september- she loves other kids and gets bored at home, so that will occupy a bit of our morning time.

August 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Mommy2PrestonandGavin's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gavin is 17 months old now. He was diagnosed with low muscle tone a little after his first birthday and had every test under the sun with the final determination that there is nothing causing it or nothing further to it besides low muscle tone and that it's probably a genetic thing. He has been in therapy since then and is cruising along things and just about to walk! I recently had his finger evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon and he will be having surgery (a trigger finger release) on September 6. (His finger stays bent all the time and the doc says he has developed a trigger finger.) Anyway, Gavin is the sweetest, happiest, good natured kid even with all the tests and therapy and tough stuff that he has been through! My favorite thing is seeing how much my boys love each other

Thanks Katidid622 for my adorable siggy!

September 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
cherry08's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sophia is doing awesome. She turned 2 near the end of June and has been talking up a storm. She is starting to imitate Aiden going to the bathroom so I think I may start training her sooner rather then later. Zoe is amazing. She is my most calm baby so far and she is such a sweetheart. She will be 6 months on Sept 22nd - time going WAY too fast. There are recent pics on Facebook of all of them

https://www.facebook.com/williamssherri?ref=tn_tnmn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search