Long Weekend!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gabbymurphy
  • 1 Post By SandKmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

Jeff decided to go to NY on Wednesday without telling me so he's gone till Monday, leaving me with 4 sick kids (nice, huh).

I'm going to spend my weekend disinfecting the house, but I am going to a retirement party tomorrow, so I have something to look forward to.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

August 31st, 2012, 04:37 PM
gabbymurphy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH works all weekend and Monday too so that kind of stinks. Planning on just staying around the house and cleaning. Maybe go grocery shopping woohoo. Monday is our nephew's 16th birthday so I'm making him a cake. That will give me something to do at least. Next week I start nursing classes. Excited and nervous.
SandKmommy likes this.

Thanks to trishosauras for my fantabulous siggy

August 31st, 2012, 05:37 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Tomorrow is our 6th wedding anniversary so I think we will go to the park and grill and have a fun family day. Other then that nothing just enjoying time before the crazyness of Seamus starting school on Tuesday. (He's gonna be a 1st grader! Holy CoW!)
kristianna likes this.

September 1st, 2012, 06:07 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
DH and I both had yesterday off too, so it really is a long weekend for us. DH worked on the bathroom downstairs installing the tub surround, so I had to entertain the kids all day. Except when Josh was napping I took a nap and DH had Alex help him with the bathroom. Today we have some errands to run in the cities (an hour away). My Dad and Step-Mom are going to watch the boys so DH and I can go out to dinner by ourselves. And then we have to pick up MIL from the airport. She's been in Alaska the past two weeks visiting SIL. Sunday I'm not sure what we're going to do. It all depends on MIL and when she leaves. I know I need to do some grocery shopping and DH wants to work on the bathroom some more. Monday we have no plans and I don't think DH wants to work on the bathroom that day anyways. So yeah....is that detailed enough for ya?? I suppose I'd better get going and start my day.
September 1st, 2012, 02:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Getting ready for back to school, Inés starts playschool for 30 minutes a day on Monday so I have to find her coverall shirt thing.

I want to finish putting up the light fittings in the lounge, and organise the books in the (what was) office and try to organise some space for a baby!

Then Sunday DH and I are going to sit down with the internet and not get up till we have a list of 5 possible names. Not having a clue is getting on my nerves!!

September 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's a normal weekend here. I am still dealing with some serious jetlag. Woke up at 3 am today. My goal for the weekend is to stay awake past 10pm! Anaiah is also still adjusting so that's interesting a times. She'll be telling me that she does not want to sleep while fighting to keep her eyes open..

Actually my MIL has been in and out of the hospital for a while now and is staying with us so that we can look after her. Which means extra cooking, cleaning and things like that. We've also had several relative come by from out of town to see her adding to the a fore mentioned chores. I'm praying that she regains her strength soon. She's a very sweet old lady.

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

September 2nd, 2012, 01:21 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
I'm working all weekend. And Monday too. Fun fun fun!

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

September 3rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Just same old same old here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search