Potty Training

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 10:27 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am potty training Xander and so far he is doing really well with #1, #2 is another story but it is coming.

Who is potty training here?

how is it going?

for those that are already trained are they trained at night as well?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

September 7th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I'm in potty training hell, dh has two weeks off starting tommoro so we are hiding the diapers a saying they are all gone and just a pull up for preschool and nighttime

September 7th, 2012, 10:50 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
i keep avoiding it, but Catie is showing signs of rediness. This is just one thing I hate about parenthood. The other is weaning from the bottle or breast LOL!

Catie likes to wipe (her butt or my butt..yes i'll be on the toilet and she'll try to wipe me). So she'll sit on the toilet, but she won't actually do anything. She just wants to wipe herself. When she's peed or pooped she'll take her diaper off and bring us a new diaper and wipes. I try to ask her a couple times a day if she wants to sit on the potty, but i haven't started setting a timer or anything like that.

September 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're completely trained here. I had been putting pull ups on him at night and for when we go out, but stopped two weeks ago and no accidents. He always tells us when we're out if he has to go potty and he'll actually wake up now if he has to pee.
September 7th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
SUCKS!! Some days she gets it and others forget it! Today I got to pick poop off the floor because she really wanted to go in her pool. Came running in the house yelling I have to go!!! So on the good days she tells us and we get about one or two times in the potty then it's a week or more of just diapers.

September 8th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
All done. Problem we have is when she has to poop we literally have to scoop her up and run her to the toilet. She tells us she has to go, but then freezes in a crouch.

Another issue is she strips from the waist down next to where ever Tom and I are, then runs to the bathroom. And she NEVER flushes. I hear her wash her hands, her hands are always wet with a bit of bubbles left on them, but then she comes out and tries to put her undies and pants back on out here.. Weird Kid.

She hasn't had a night time accident in about 10 days.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
September 9th, 2012, 09:34 AM
k_hall1784's Avatar Member
My youngest is 27 months, I tried potty training her at around 18 months but it didn't go so well. So I'm thinking of trying again in the next month or so.

September 10th, 2012, 06:12 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower_142 View Post
i keep avoiding it, but Catie is showing signs of rediness. This is just one thing I hate about parenthood. The other is weaning from the bottle or breast LOL!

Catie likes to wipe (her butt or my butt..yes i'll be on the toilet and she'll try to wipe me). So she'll sit on the toilet, but she won't actually do anything. She just wants to wipe herself. When she's peed or pooped she'll take her diaper off and bring us a new diaper and wipes. I try to ask her a couple times a day if she wants to sit on the potty, but i haven't started setting a timer or anything like that.
This is pretty much Lucy too.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

September 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
We are still in training here. I do think it will be a while before he is completely trained.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search