September Chit Chat

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GiftsfromGod

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2012, 12:02 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Alright ladies! Lets get chatty with our bad selves!
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
September 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing really to chat about here. I did just let my 14 year old DRIVE a bit on base. I took him to where there were no cars and a 20 MPH speed limit! I figure I've got 2 years before I unleash him on the world so we better get started!

Other than that another busy week. Not sure how I'm going to get everything done, but I'm sure I'll make it work!

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

September 9th, 2012, 07:53 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping to have a baby very soon! I see the Dr. tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping we'll be able to schedule an induction for Tuesday (the baby keeps turning transverse so we're hoping to induce before I go into labor with her turned the wrong way)

While on the one hand I'm ready to be done with the pregnancy it still hasn't fully sunk in yet that I will likely have a newborn to take care of in less than 2 days! This is the biggest gap any of my kids have had and it seems like forever ago that Ellie was a newborn.

[
September 10th, 2012, 02:58 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Preschool starts next week (orientation this Thurs) and I'm a bit if a zombie! I honestly don't have a clue how I'll get out the door by 8:15 with all 3 to get her to school by 9... the babies tend to nurse from 5am to 10am....continuous at this point. It's going to be interesting...
September 10th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Eee! Ruth, how exciting! Are you prepared for baby?? And that's the same reason they induced with Bella.

Susan, you find ways to get out the door on time. It's hard, but eventually you figure it out.

Mobile Mason is driving me bonkers!
September 10th, 2012, 08:19 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think things are pretty much ready for the baby. Although some of the stuff I keep trying to get ready for the hospital keeps walking away with help from my children who are fascinated with all of this baby stuff around So I keep finding things that I thought were ready to go in odd places around the house.

I have been very laid back about getting things ready for this baby (didn't even start packing my hospital bag until I was 38 weeks) and have this feeling I'm overlooking something important but I figure as long as we remember to grab the camera on the way out the door Scott and bring anything else we forget to the hospital after the birth.

[
September 11th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Guess I'll be taking Bella to the doctor's today. She's been sick since Friday night, and just started throwing up again this morning.
September 12th, 2012, 02:53 PM
jennifer13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBugMommyof1 View Post
Preschool starts next week (orientation this Thurs) and I'm a bit if a zombie! I honestly don't have a clue how I'll get out the door by 8:15 with all 3 to get her to school by 9... the babies tend to nurse from 5am to 10am....continuous at this point. It's going to be interesting...
I have the same problem I have to have my oldest at the bus stop by 8:30 but xavier likes to sleep in.

Xavier started kiddie club here it's from 1-3:30 and they do music, art & crafts all kinds of stuff. they also take them ice skating every thursday. i signed hime up for preschool here but he was put on the waiting list.

September 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much to chat about here. The funeral for my Grandma is on Saturday and the 8 granddaughters are the paul bearers. I can barely walk in dress shoes so I am afraid I'm going to trip carrying the casket. Jamie goes back to Columbus Tuesday for a full dilated eye exam. We are so scared because she has been knocking over everything the past month which could be a sign her eyes are getting worse. I am really hoping not but I know it is a possibility. I guess I need to get past this week and start getting into something to busy myself with again.
September 13th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by challowell View Post
Not much to chat about here. The funeral for my Grandma is on Saturday and the 8 granddaughters are the paul bearers. I can barely walk in dress shoes so I am afraid I'm going to trip carrying the casket. Jamie goes back to Columbus Tuesday for a full dilated eye exam. We are so scared because she has been knocking over everything the past month which could be a sign her eyes are getting worse. I am really hoping not but I know it is a possibility. I guess I need to get past this week and start getting into something to busy myself with again.
:hugs: You sound like you are needing some major hugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer13 View Post
I have the same problem I have to have my oldest at the bus stop by 8:30 but xavier likes to sleep in.

Xavier started kiddie club here it's from 1-3:30 and they do music, art & crafts all kinds of stuff. they also take them ice skating every thursday. i signed hime up for preschool here but he was put on the waiting list.
Good luck!

Mason running me ragged with his mobileness. It's like when Ryan was little. The minute I turn my back he's getting into SOMETHING. Only Mason likes to stick EVERYTHING in his mouth, which I've never had a child like that. His current favorite things to chew on - socks, shoes, and electrical cords.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search