Monday, Monday (9/17)

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 07:19 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
What's up this week?
What was your weekend like?
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
September 17th, 2012, 08:33 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
What's up this week? HOPEFULLY we will be getting our washer fixed Wednesday! It broke Thursday(?) and someone was supposed to come out to fix it Saturday, but never called, never showed Thankfully it's still under warranty for ONE more month!
Wednesday is also story time at our library but who knows if we'll get to go now.. Friday I attend a lady's bible study at my church where they have child care provided for the boys.
Other than that, not much. House cleaning and the like... (btw- big houses take a LOT more time to keep clean! )

What was your weekend like? In a few words; Fun, busy, fast, emotional. C turned 2 on Saturday. My mom and all 4 sisters and niece and brand-new-4-weeks-old nephew came into town from FL for the weekend for C's birthday. It was nice having them here, and getting to meet my adorable nephew! It was also a very emotional time for me (though most people didn't know). I'm having a hard time with my baby turning 2, and not having another little one on the way... It's not that I'm impatient for another baby; it wouldn't bother me quite so much if it weren't for knowing I *should* have a baby on the way.. Anyway, C had a nice birthday. We chose to keep it small with just family and our closest friends. My mom and I made him a fire truck cake, which he requested, and he loved it 2 is such a fun age! BE enjoyed having his 5 y/o cousin here to play with. We were all sad to see them go after such a short visit. At first BE wasn't going to hug my mom goodbye, until he realized denial wasn't going to keep her from leaving He loves his "Mommo"

Last edited by GranolaMamaOf3; September 17th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.
September 17th, 2012, 09:11 AM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
What's up this week? Nothing planned really. I have no classes today because of the Jewish holiday. I go on Wednesday but even that's a toss-up since DH has to take MIL somewhere. Thursday I have to go get my blood drawn. Friday I have class. And then the upcoming weekend we're going to visit my cousin and her new baby girl

What was your weekend like? Uneventful. I spent Thursday and Friday night at my parents with Siera - we tried to fit in some time at the park before the weather completely changes. Saturday I cleaned and did massive amounts of laundry like it was going out of style. Yesterday we did diddly-squat.
September 17th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This week is busy. I have zumba on Monday and Thursday. We have to grocery shop on Tuesday. I have off the morning of Wednesday so that I can take the cat to the vet and then have someone coming to clean the carpets. Friday is my only free day! Whooopee! And then the weekend? Too much to do! Birthdays, photo shoots, cleaning out closets to get ready for a garage sale! Yikes!

Last weekend was fine. Nothing too exciting to report. Family time, took a night time walk along the river and over a bridge, went to a bounce house Saturday morning. He loves that place!

September 18th, 2012, 08:38 AM
jennifer13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's up this week? the boys don't have school until wednesday. I'm taking Xavier today to see the fesh beat band in concert. then work the rest of the week.

What was your weekend like? there is a fall festival near us Might take the boys there if the weather is nice. trying to sweat talk hubby into taking us apple picking

September 18th, 2012, 04:42 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much going on this week other than work. I'm glad though. I need a quiet week.
Weekend was fun. We went hiking and then took the kids to the Zoo...we meaning friends and I. Jeff officially deleted me as his wife on FB, that really sucked.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

September 19th, 2012, 05:15 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
H officially started preschool yesterday (Tuesday). 9-11:30 Tu/Th...I dropped her off & went & bf'ed the twins & then returned to pick her up. Nothing happening today (Wed) except mellow day home bf'ing & cleaning. I have another plugged duct, so I plan to call the LC today...DH works late last night & tonight, so basically the evenings are full of lots of cluster feeds & tears...I can't seem to keep everyone happy & H is really demeaning when 7pm hits & she needs to be in bed.

Last weekend was same old stuff. Housework, babies....DH did some yardwork with my dad & built new stairs on the side of the house. We made a Costco run too.

I and dreading having to balance everything when I return to work...I wish we could make me a SAHM...but $ can't work it...
September 19th, 2012, 05:43 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's up this week? - Nothing much. My MIL is staying we us after being in and out of the hospital. I'm helping to take care of her. The weather is still kinda hot which means it zaps most of my energy and I don't feel like doing much. DH is gone for a few days thise week for work too. Boring week really.

What was your weekend like? I spent a good deal of time this weekend trying to find a large pot to use as a water bath canner. Sadly I couldn't find one which had me missing the US and being able to get what you need when you need it. Other than that is was busy with taking my MIL to doc. appointments and the usual weekend cleaning. I did get some knitting in though and that was fun!

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

September 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
What's up this week?
I had work yesterday, today we're supposed to be taking Ryan for his medicine check up, but I'm trying to reschedule that for Monday. Church tonight. Going away party tomorrow for two of the ladies at work. Sometime this weekend my grandmother wants to get out and do something with me and Bella, but I don't know what.
What was your weekend like?
Quiet. John and Bella and the big boys went to a Cub Scouts camp out.
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search