How are the preschoolers

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 11:43 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
anyone LO in preschool?

how are they doing?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 23rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy doesn't start till next Feb.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

October 23rd, 2012, 10:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Yup she started in September she LOVES it, she is learning so much. Little things I don't think about like fire saftey stop, drop, and roll. She can count to ten in Spanish and almost 30 in English. She gets to play with things I keep out of the house because of Alex, they play outside for at least 30 min everyday and she can use the big kid swings now.

October 24th, 2012, 07:39 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is great natty glad she is doing so well..

Xander is not in school yet he will be maybe next year... but since I will be laid off I am going to start working with him

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
A.J has been in a developmental preschool since January of this year.

He is doing great.. A.J has an amazing memory. He knows the Alphabet (taught himself!!). He is always spelling out words he see's when we are at the store or driving. He knows numbers up to 30! He'll look at the number 18 and say eighteen, 20 and say twenty,etc He can count up to 40. And the best news of all, he is now playing with kids. 6 months ago he wouldn't even parallel play with a peer. Now it doesn't bother him anymore.

Also wanted to add that A.J's speech has improved. He is starting to use 2-3 word at a time. At school, they make him interact and this has helped so much along with therapy. I do find it interesting that he knows his letters and numbers so well but is still behind with communicating. I've read this is common with Autism. I sometimes wonder if A.J will be a gifted child when he starts school. Only time will tell.. His memory is amazing.. He even remembers directions to stores. I have to verbally explain where we are going and the turn we are taking to avoid a major meltdown in the car. craziness..

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; October 30th, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
November 2nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sergio is in it. He's still pretty introverted, but so is the majority of his class. He's in a pretty mellow class. I went to give him a b-day party last month and saw him out running around on the playground having a good time, and doing circle time. He looked fine. His coloring skills still leave something to be desired but, eh. Hugo was the same at that age and has perfect academics now.
I don't usually get to see him at school since my mom drops him off, but at least he doesn't say he doesn't want to go. That is really all I ask at his age.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search