November Roll Call!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Story
  • 1 Post By SassyMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
name/kidlet's name
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet
share a recent something awesome about YOU
recent picture of the kidlet - not Halloween!

name/kidlet's name Trish/Bella
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet Bella has finally mastered washing her hair and body by herself, and most nights she sleeps all night in her own bed now.
share a recent something awesome about YOU hmmm... this is harder. Ok, after leaving the scrapbooking store I worked with for over a year I was worried about having other people find out and stuff, because it wasn't a nice or agreeable parting of ways, but all I've gotten is an overwhelming amount of love and support from people.
recent picture of the kidlet
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
November 6th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
name/kidlet's name Ana
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet With how she is acting this morning I am really struggling! She can be the sweetest, most loving, happy child, then she can be the most infuriating 3 year old in the world--often within 30 seconds.
share a recent something awesome about YOU. I made it to my goal of 34 weeks, and today is my DUE DATE! Baby boy is too comfy in there! But at 8lbs already I hope he is thinking about coming out soon!
recent picture of the kidlet - not Halloween! ´ll have to get back on this one, I am so slack at taking pictures recently, especially of just Ana, there always seems to be just enough time to get one of the 2 girls before they run off!

November 6th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Story's Avatar French Canadian
name/kidlet's name : Yuki / Klaus
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet : Potty trained, AT LAST
share a recent something awesome about YOU : Learning how to draw for the 4th or 5th time, and it goes well for once
recent picture of the kidlet - not Halloween! (I'll come back with the pic later ^^')
MommaTrish likes this.

Mom to Maèva (11), Nadjat (9) and Klaus (5)

November 6th, 2012, 11:24 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
name/kidlet's name: Dina/Siera
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet: She's been gaining weight like a champ ever since her heart procedure. So exciting! (well, for us.. haha)
share a recent something awesome about YOU: I'm four classes away from being DONE with school!
recent picture of the kidlet: Maybe 2 weeks ago...

MommaTrish likes this.
November 7th, 2012, 04:33 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
name/kidlet's name Kristianna / Anaiah
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet She is learning to write more letters!
share a recent something awesome about YOU I finished knitting a long sleeved cardigan for Anaiah and it was not as scarry as I thought it would be. I used to think it would take me forever to finish something like that so I'm happy that I can finally cross it off my list!

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

Last edited by kristianna; November 8th, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
November 8th, 2012, 09:40 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! You all know my name & DD's name

She is making friends at school!!! Apparently she is pretty popular too despite being super quiet. It warms my heart to see she is so well adjusted!

Recent something about me... I bought my first pair of skinny jeans yesterday & LOVE them! I feel very fashionable!

No photos uploaded in a while...will try to get back to this...
November 11th, 2012, 06:23 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
name/kidlet's name Zach Attack
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet He counted to 66 the other day!
share a recent something awesome about YOU. I'll be 40 on Tuesday...yuck
look at FB, LOL

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

November 21st, 2012, 06:20 PM
jennifer13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
name/kidlet's name; Jennifer / Xavier
share a recent something awesome about the kidlet he is very into his alphabet he know all the letters sounds and about three items for each letter.
share a recent something awesome about YOU: well my hubbys family was staying with us for 2 weeks and a few days due to the storm that hit so I didn't kill anyone so i think that is awesome
recent picture of the kidlet - not Halloween! i'll get back to this

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search