what are you most excited/anxious about?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2009, 03:30 PM
jaypbee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm an only child, so i've never dealt w/ siblings! so, that has me a bit anxious. i'm also not at all looking forward to the sleepless nights followed by days where i have to be "on" since i have a toddler, too.

i'm very excited about seeing the 2 interact. i'm excited to go through all the baby stages again. i can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!

April 30th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Veteran
I'm excited about everything...having ultrasounds, finding out the gender, feeling kicks, meeting the baby for the first time, watching the baby grow up etc.

I'm also anxious about everything...losing the baby, finding out something is wrong with the baby, the pain of labor, raising a child etc.

I'm definately a first timer huh?

April 30th, 2009, 04:57 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I'm excited about the ultrasounds, baby kicks, finding out the gender, and having a floppy snuggly newborn again!

I'm anxious about having 3 kids..it makes me nervous but excited too. Also anxious about anything happening to the baby, and about the weight gain, LOL
April 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Shawna-mom-to-4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am excited I get to do this one more time because i thought i was done

i am worried about giving each child enough attention
April 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I'm excited about SO much!!! This is my first pregnancy, so everything is brand new to me. I'm really excited about feeling the baby move, eventually.. hearing the heartbeat, seeing him/her on ultrasound.. and just being a mommy!

I'm a bit anxious about miscarriage.. that something will go wrong. I'm also a little anxious about morning sickness, if I get it.. I hate being sick so much.
April 30th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Veteran
I'm excited to just be pregnant again and for my dc to have another sibling close in age to grow up with. I'm anxious about raising 3 kids 3 and under and if dh will ever accept our 3rd child.

May 1st, 2009, 03:57 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is our 1st child and I'm SO excited for the 1st ultrasound. I just want to be able to see the sac, and a little heartbeat....It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!!

May 1st, 2009, 05:37 AM
jaypbee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *BabyHopes16* View Post
This is our 1st child and I'm SO excited for the 1st ultrasound. I just want to be able to see the sac, and a little heartbeat....It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!!
it truly is absolutely amazing! i'm so excited for all you first timers! i loved everything about being pregnant the first time around!

May 1st, 2009, 06:56 AM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm excited about finding out the sex and holding him/her in my arms the first time. I'm nervous about the weight gain (I gained 70lbs with Wyatt yes that is 7 0 ) I'm also nervous about having a second child and how Wyatt will take it. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about him not liking it.
May 1st, 2009, 08:54 AM
Veteran
I'm excited about being preggo again and having a little one my dh and I created

I'm worried that this one won't stick, about the first ultrasound (will I see anything?...I didn't see much with my first and miscarried.) just making it past 10 wks

May 1st, 2009, 09:18 AM
Mrs.Mikey's Avatar Kay- mom of Bryson
It is our first so I am so excited about EVERYTHING! I can hardly wait for the first ultrasound, feeling kicks and movement and most of all meeting this new little one! I am a bit nervous that I won't hear a heartbeat... no reason why, just nervous... also worried about weight gain since I am a bit bigger than ever starting this pg...

May 1st, 2009, 09:49 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I’m excited about being pregnant, hearing the HB, feeling the baby move, and then getting to hold him/her!
I’m anxious about m/c, and having more than one bean in there!

May 1st, 2009, 10:34 AM
inklady9's Avatar Glad to be a Mommy
I am anxious to make it past 9 weeks (thats when I m/c last time),
and anxious about what my 14 year old and 7 year old will think when
they find out!!!

May 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I'm excited for ultrasounds, feeling the baby move, hearing the HB, maternity clothes, giving birth...

Not excited about the worry... about losing the baby now or complications later. Less than thrilled at the prospect of insomnia, sciatica, and carpal tunnel again but I can deal

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 2nd, 2009, 03:19 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first baby, so I'm excited about the ultrasounds (and hopefully hearing the heartbeat at my first one on June 8!), feeling the kicks, finding out the gender, and holding him/her for the first time! Oh, and getting presents for the baby! My mom is going to LOVE going shopping...I'm also excited because one of my closest friends is due just a few weeks ahead of me!

I'm anxious about all the sleep I'm not going to get, and the probable pain of labor. And getting "fat" after I've worked so hard to stay in shape for so long.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

May 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm excited about finding out what it is, feeling the baby move, picking out names, and breastfeeding and cuddling a newborn again. I have a feeling I won't be able to put it down!

I'm anxious about things possibly going wrong, having a new ob, and having to go out in public with 4 kids! EEK! Believe it or not, I'm not anxious about doing labor and delivery again.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
May 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
CassieJ27's Avatar Regular
I am excited about everything. I am also nervous about something going wrong, as I mc once. Being pregnant is such a miracle. I look forward to experiencing all that pregnancy is and a can't wait for that perfect little peanut in my arms come January.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search