Why Do I Worry So Much???

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2009, 07:40 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Forgive me ladies but I need to "vent." I'm normally a very positive happy person, but I'm driving myself crazy with worry. I've had some minor cramping throughout my uterus but sometimes they feel isolated on the left side. I'm a hormonal mess (as all of you can relate to I'm sure) and for some reason I just started BAWLING my eyes out to my poor DH. Of course the 1st thing that pops in my head is "eptopic pregnancy" and it's driving me crazy everytime I feel these left sided pains. I should have my 2nd beta results tomorrow, and to be honest I'm SCARED TO DEATH of the results. I NEVER knew I would be such a psycho after getting my BFP. I've read about how ligaments in the uterus can cause a "pulling feeling" and I'm PRAYING that's what it is. I'm literally driving myself crazy with every little twinge I feel. I constantly am checking toilet paper for signs of bleeding, push on my BBS throughout the day to make sure they're still sore, and of course obsess over my left sided twinge. I KNOW I just need to chill out, relax, and try to ENJOY my pregnancy, I just needed to vent.....Wheew......

April 30th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Geez, how the heck did it triple my thread???? Sorry ladies!

April 30th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
You're not alone, I check the toilet paper and push on my BB's too I think once I go and see the heartbeat I will feel better. For now I will be a nervous wreck right along with you LOL

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
April 30th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Veteran
I dont know if this is whats wrong but it wouldnt hurt to ask, Every pregnancy so far i have had the same cramping, they have done ultrasounds and everytime it turns out to be a cyst and it goes away at 12weeks . If it was a tubal u would be in lots of pain.

Brandon-edd Jan,1,2010. Grew his wings on May 5.2009
April 30th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Veteran
Your not alone. This is my 3rd and I still am doing the countdown to 12 weeks. I also have cramping and even though I know it's normal I still check the tp too. Just like you said, all we can do is just try and relax and hope for the best.

May 1st, 2009, 04:51 AM
Thanks ladies!!!! The more I was thinking about it the cyst thing could actually make a lot of sense. Last cycle I had this same "annoying pain" on the same side after I Od and I obviously wans't even pregnant. I've had cysts in the past. That made me feel better already. I also agree about relaxing a bit more after we get to hear the heartbeat. I think the hormones were in overdrive last night.

May 1st, 2009, 06:40 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm the same way! And I would be even if I hadn't had that little bit of bleeding yesterday. It's such a relief to get through the first trimester! I can't wait.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
May 1st, 2009, 06:41 AM
jaypbee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hold on to your hat. lol. pregnancy is such an adventure! my hormones are already in overdrive, it seems. i cry at the silliest things on tv, for instance. i don't think i ever totally stopped worrying at any point last time. i, too, checked the tp forever! i'm already doing that again. and, i still temp every morning! lol.

May 1st, 2009, 07:05 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
It's going to be ok! I am having a lot of the same symptoms, the cramps are driving me crazy too! And I cannot stop crying, lol..it's normal..just try to relax and enjoy everyday of this..even the sucky stuff.
I hope your #'s are great!! Keep us posted hun!
May 1st, 2009, 07:59 AM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having the same isolated pain on my right side. I had it with Wyatt and I was told it was a cyst. (After ultrasound) Try to relax. And KUP on your results!!!
May 1st, 2009, 08:44 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad everyone else is having the cramps too; I won't worry as much!

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
May 1st, 2009, 09:50 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You're definitely not alone. I think it may be worse for us first timers because we have no idea what to expect. I have even been researching miscarriages and ectopics because I want to know every little symptom to look for. I am totally paranoid about losing this baby. I also worry about every little twinge and am always checking the toilet paper. I am really looking forward to my doctor's appointment Monday. I am hoping they can put my mind at ease.

Major
May 1st, 2009, 10:17 AM
Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all making me feel better. I appreciate all of your support!!!!

May 1st, 2009, 04:23 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling those isolated cramps/pains on my right side as well. A little annoying, but I'm not worried, at least not yet!

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search