Happy Friday! What is everyone. . .

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2009, 06:57 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Doing this weekend? Any fun plans or are you just kicking up your feet and relaxing.

Dh volunteered us to host a BBQ. I think it was an excuse for him to buy a bigger BBQ, but now we have to go buy a bigger gas grill, get the house & backyard ready for guests,cook, and host this thing. It's not going to be big, just a few friends..they offered to bring the food, so at least we don't have to worry about that. The Blue Angel airshow is on base this weekend so we will be able to see it from our backyard too. I just hope I'm feeling up to all of this..

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
May 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM
Veteran
I am down visiting my parents. My mother has told me we have to buy something baby like today as she has been itching to since I told her.
May 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My parents are coming in town for the weekend to see Wyatt. And I think I might go shopping a little with my mom. Other than that just taking it easy. DH has been working overtime all week not getting home until 6:30p.m. So I'm just looking forward to being with him and having more help with Wyatt (So I can nap)
May 1st, 2009, 09:33 AM
Shawna-mom-to-4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am doing the march of dimes walk tomorrow and then date night with Dh
May 1st, 2009, 10:05 AM
jaypbee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
there's a huge church in town that's having a garage sale. i'll be there when it opens! i plan on looking for baby stuff! i'd also like to get some work done in the flowerbeds.

May 1st, 2009, 10:28 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to RELAX this weekend and get a few things done around the house. Nothing *too exciting. hehe

May 1st, 2009, 10:38 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL! We are going to a church garage sale in the morning too! I will keep an eye out for unisex baby clothes probably. I kinda have this tradition, every Saturday when there is garage sales in town, I take the kids to them and then we go to the donut shop afterward. My husband nearly always has to work on Saturday and this weekend is no different. I don't know what we'll do on Sunday. Our yard needs to be mowed; we might do that. We usually take the kids fishing on the weekends too.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
May 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I had a major freak out the past few days over a beta (everything is fine) so DH says I need to relax and thats what we're going to do!!!

Tonight we're going out to dinner for our anniversary, too

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 1st, 2009, 04:08 PM
Regular
I'm on a bowling league and tonight is a party for those people who bowled a high score above their average. I'm really proud to say that I get to go, it should be a great time... minus the drinking.

Tomorrow I have to work, but it's all overtime pay so it's okay. Then tomorrow afternoon, my girls are getting their pictures taken. We usually try to do a spring picture and another in fall and we do a family pic in Christmas. Should be great. Sunday, I'm hoping to get in the garden and get my veggies and herb garden planted...we'll see. I may poop out by then. haha.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search