Tamara's Pregnancy Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
H, My name is Tamara, I will be 28 on Friday (29th) and this will be my 3rd baby. I have been married to my wonderful husband Richard 7 years on June 8th. We have 2 little boys, Ryland is 4 and Tristan is 18 months, and they both bring me so much Joy. We decided to try for a baby girl but didn not expect to get pregnant so quickly, this was only our second month of not preventing but not really trying. it took me over a year to conceive both out boys so we thought it would take a while again and decided to not prevent now and activly start trying in July, but this baby was ready now and we are thrilled. I am 5 weeks today and have my first Doctor's appointment to confirm this pregnancy on June 4th, and hopefully set up an ultrasound since i can't go by my last LMP it was beginning of March but i know i ovulated on May 5 so very happy to be here and get to know all you ladies

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

June 3rd, 2009, 08:44 AM
I don't know if this cold is every going to go away, it's been 8 days now and i still don't feel any better i hope this isn't going to be a pregnancy cold, i had one with Tristan last 2 months but it was later on and was more bearable then this one. I am so ready to breath properly and not have to blow my nose every 5 minutes. Baby seems to be doing well i have my first doctor's appointment on Thursday June 4 and Tristan's 18 month check up a bit late. Hopefully i will get an ultrasound scheduled and can see exactly when this baby is due for sure, although i do know when i ovulated

June 4th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
keep us updated
June 5th, 2009, 12:07 PM
well the doctors appointment yesterday was miss marked on their books so all i did was pee in a cup, guess what i'm pregnant so i have to go back in 2 weeks for y first pre-natal appointment but i do have a dating ultrasound set for June 17th so very excited for that. and Tristan did great he is 24lb and 33 inches tall

June 6th, 2009, 07:29 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you started a journal!!! Can't wait to hear how your apt. goes on the 17th!!!! Hope your cold is finally gone!!!!

June 13th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Well i think i way overdid it this week. My best friend was visiting with her family and i think i did way to much, we were out everyday and walking a lot. they let this morning but this afternoon i went to the bathroom and there was a little bit of rusty blood. I'm hoping it is nothing because i did have some bleeding at 7 weeks with Tristan and it was bright red. but now it's pretty much done and barely any on the TP and what is is brown so hoping it was just from overdoing it. Now i really can't wait for my Ultrasound on wednesday

June 21st, 2009, 02:01 PM
Ultrasound went ok but both my boys and i had the flu all last week so feeling horrible but baby was measuring around 8 weeks which was right and HB was around 150. we are all starting to feel a little bit better now but still not back to normal

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search