Amanda's Pregnancy Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Regular
I'm excited about this journal. I just hope I update from time to time. Things like this usually just slip my mind.
My name is Amanda and I am 24 years old. I am due with baby #3 January 16, 2010. Since I already have 2 boys, I am hoping for a girl.
My two sons are Nathan and Anthony. Nathan was born vaginally July 22, 2005, 6 weeks early. Due to some feeding issues, he was in the NICU for 15 days. Anthony was a C-Section December 26, 2006. He was a "big" baby and it seemed to me they scared me into having a c-section. But he did turn out to be 10 lbs. He was also in the NICU, but for 5 weeks because of feeding issues and severe reflux. So I am nervous about having another NICU baby.
So, about me and the baby daddy. We've been together for 4 1/2 years. He's the father of my youngest and "step-dad" to my oldest. We've been engaged and then he backs out of it. We were actually engaged Jan-early May. Then we started having problems. We were talking about ttc and ttc when the problems started and the one month we were hoping to not get pregnant, we did. But things have inproved since the positive hpt. And we are both very excited. I see the nurse Friday to do blood work and to do paperwork and discuss family medical history. And then I go back in early July to meet with the doctor. To me, July seems SOOO far away.
But we are hoping for a very healthy baby and praying for a smooth 9 months. And thats what I got for now.
Anthony December 26, 2006

&
Awaiting Baby #3 January 16, 2010(Maybe Pink?)

Last edited by Amanda85; June 16th, 2009 at 05:02 PM.
June 6th, 2009, 07:26 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you started a journal!!! Can't wait to keep up with your progress!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search