Peggy's Preggo Journey!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2009, 06:20 AM
peggums27's Avatar Luv my girls
WOW! I am beyond excited to be here! I feel great, well besides the nausea and the dizzy spells (lol).
My whole family sees this as a blessing and we are all very anxious and nervous but excited. My dh and I have been together since 2004. Married in 2006. We have one daughter Alexa ( mine from a previous marriage), and one angel watching us, Rennon born May 26,2007, he passed shortly after birth.
The past 5 years have been incredible we are very much in love and just want to have a baby together to seal the family together. We have had 7 miscarriages, all very early and no one has yet to find out anything that could have caused them at all. We were told just this past February that we had pcos and we were infertile and to give up trying without "medical" help. March comes around and I ovulated! Such a glorious feeling for someone who hasnt had this happen in months almost a year actually. April same thing normal perios and ovulated again, we were like could we get pregnant, the doctors said not a very good chance you shouldn't get your hopes up. Then comes May!!!!!!! and we're pregnant! I called my doctor and he was like wow lets schedule some blood work before I see you in late June to be sure everything is ok .... blood work done everything is peachy!
According to my cycles I am 8 weeks 3 days pregnant, and am seeing the doctor on June 26, 2009. Because I live here in Canada I wont get my first ultrasound untilll Im close to 20 weeks, but I feel very positive about this pregnancy and keep saying " Ive been through it all almost whats the wprst that could happen. The chances of something going wrong again are very slim. Im reading the secret right now and trying to be the most positive person around ! I live off preggie pop drops and ginger tea right now, but love knowing that these symptoms are very present and I am starting to feel a lil preggo!

Thats all for now but dont you worry I'll be writing more and more!!!!!

Peggy ~ Mom to~ Alexa 07-13-00 Rennon (RIP) 05-26-07 Mia 12-10-09

And I can't breathe without you, but I have to breathe, without you, I have to
June 6th, 2009, 07:25 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad you started a journal!!!! I haven't read the secret but watch the movie often!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! Keep up your positive attitude!!!

June 25th, 2009, 06:10 AM
I am seeing my doctor tomorrow!!! Im excited but scared to see him again.... H ewas the doctor I had when my son was born premature and passed away due to group b strep. Him and I dont mesh very well. The last time I saw him he told me I had polycycstic ovarian syndrome and could not have children.... that was in March! I have beaten the odds with this pregnancy !

How am I feeling???
I feel rather great, everyone says I am glowing! I have had some dizzy times and a couple fainting spells, the nausea seems to have died down a little and its rare that I am running to the washroom now! I am just getting over a horrible uti, but the pain is completley gone now!!!

To my little miracle bean:
Mommy and Daddy are so happy that we have almost finsished the 1st trimester without too many problems at all!!! We are going to see you soon at Babymoon for our 1st ultra sound, we were supposed to go around the 15th but Mommy had a uti so we're waiting till the end of the month when you big sister can come too (without missing school).
We sit in the eveingins and talk about you already and your not even here yet! We have a very good feeling about this pregnancy and can't wait to start feeling you kick and move around!!!
Love you !

September 16th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Its been awhile since I posted anything here...... Ive been posting on mywindows live space and totally forgot this was here..... and for the past few weeks I havent been posting there either... just been so caught up in everything else!

Here are some of posts from when I was posting more frequently....

July 29
So I had a little more bleeding yesterday, no clots no pain again, my doctor says its from the placenta previa and he believes that this will conitue happening untill either the placenta moves up ( which we have our fingers crossed and are hoping for), or we have the baby. He says that the little bleeding is normal and has put me on another week of full bedrest/ pelvic rest. Im gettign pretty nervous about this pregnancy. I feel great other then some sore bb and the occasional nausea I am feeling better then ever, my nails look great ( I could never grow my nails out before), and my hair is getting thicker. I hate that I feel so good and have to deal with the little bleeding now and then, I have another ultrasound at 19-20 weeks "ish" as my doc says and we are hoping it will have moved up, the bleeding is a sign that it hasnt moved yet though and my doc doesnt think it will move, he's hopeful but very honest and he says since this is technically my 10th pregnancy and that
Placenta previa occurs in 1 out of 200 pregnancies. It is more common in women who have:
Abnormally developed uterus
Many previous pregnancies
Multiple pregnancy (twins, triplets, etc.)
Scarring of the uterine wall caused by previous pregnancies, cesareans, uterine surgery, or abortions
He says with my history of miscarriages and having a c section with my last pregnancy doesnt make the odds any better for me. He also told my that the placenta doesnt implant in the same spot twice, I found that very interesting.

July 24
bed resting....
So I am bed resting, it sucks but its whats best for the baby.... I am bored and miserable..... It would be awesome to have company but everyone is busy and I get that..... funny how I run when someone I know is hurting but when its me..... nah she'll be fine is what people think... funny how it doesnt go both ways for me But whatever I will be fine and will just take some adjustement time to get used to this sitting around.... which I am not good at It wouldnt be so bad if I could get up and go somewhere but seeing how I am not allowed to climb stairs that wont be happening for a while I see the doctor again in August so I guess that will be my next ecursion! Kinda excited for that day to get here lol

July 15
pain sucks!
ugh this sciatic nerve pain is getting worse! I ws fine untill I got out of bed and now it hurts to stand walk or move at all... I see Dr Collister on the 22nd, here's hoping he will offer some suggestion for some ease of this pain, I dont see how I can keep running around 2 buildings with this kinda pain, its making me very cranky and not happy at all.

July 14
bah
so I woke up this morning in soooo much pain..... not a bad pain just a sore pain.... I need a new place a bigger place to live..... I need a real bed, this awesome blow up mattress is now a painful sleep and is making waking up way too painful and causing me to be in pain for a few hours every morning, Chris's back isnt taking it too well either..... Time to start the job hunt and look for a new place can't keep doing this ... I would love a day off, havent had a full day off in months and its time.....8:09 AM

Ok now for some up to date feelings...

We are now 23 weeks, I am extremly happy we have made it so far!! Everyday that goes by makes me feel al il better the closer we get to my due date the better. I am feeling very cooped up and tired of being unable to do my regular thing, but know that doing what I am told and seeing the doctors even staying for overnight stay sin the hospital will help make our dream come true.
We are so extremely happy to be pregnant, Dad has been amazing int he past few days espceially since I had the overnight stay in hospital, Alexa (my daughter) has been such a big helper to me and I am relaxing and enjoying a loving family, makes the issue less hard to think of all the time. I have tried to take up crocheting.... yeah definatley not for me and not my idea of fun either. Been watching a lot of baby story and tlc programs, watching other miracles happen makes this easier and helping me to stay positive and just take it day by day.
So I will hopefully post more soon and not be a slacker on it, all we have are time baby and you just have to stay put and I just have to relax and do as told we will make it through this if we just do it~ lol

Ok now for some up to date feelings...

We are now 23 weeks, I am extremly happy we have made it so far!! Everyday that goes by makes me feel al il better the closer we get to my due date the better. I am feeling very cooped up and tired of being unable to do my regular thing, but know that doing what I am told and seeing the doctors even staying for overnight stay sin the hospital will help make our dream come true.
We are so extremely happy to be pregnant, Dad has been amazing int he past few days espceially since I had the overnight stay in hospital, Alexa (my daughter) has been such a big helper to me and I am relaxing and enjoying a loving family, makes the issue less hard to think of all the time. I have tried to take up crocheting.... yeah definatley not for me and not my idea of fun either. Been watching a lot of baby story and tlc programs, watching other miracles happen makes this easier and helping me to stay positive and just take it day by day.
So I will hopefully post more soon and not be a slacker on it, all we have are time baby and you just have to stay put and I just have to relax and do as told we will make it through this if we just do it~ lol

September 22nd, 2009, 06:14 AM
Back from the seeing Dr C
Went to see Dr C on Monday! Everything is going to be ok, I am still resting a lot and on modified bed rest but the strict 24/7 bed resting is over for now, as long as we have no more problems! He's very happy with my progress so far, I am not gaining too much weight which is good so far I have lost 15 pounds this pregnancy! Not a bad thing at all!!! So for now things will stay the same and I wont be going to stay at St B anytime soon! We have a fetal assesement in a few weeks and we will know exactly where my placenta is right now its called marginal and very close to the cervix, we are hoping that when I hit 28 weeks and my bottom half of my uterus starts to grow more it will push the placenta out of the way, if this happens then we will be having baby on January 6th via c section and I will be having my tubal immediatley afterwards. If it doesnt move or moves down more then we will be having baby at 36 weeks, which is right around my birthday in December. We are hoping that everything goes as we are hoping and we have a normal delivery in January, better for baby but 36 weeks isnt too bad..... So 15 weeks till January 6th we are getting excited and anxious!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search