Brandy's Baby Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Super Mommy
I am new to this but wow im blown away from the support that is on just for mommies!!! This is my 3rd child, i have 2 wonderful little boys Coltin (6), and Cobie (4). My 2 sons are from a previous relationship and this child is with my husband, we are so excited to actually be pregnant!! We have been trying for about 2 years now, and boy has it been a journey!! We finally went to the doctor and was loosing faith on ever having a child together! It was devistating and just heart breaking every month taking a pregnancy test and saying negative. First the Dr. did tests on me and found nothing so they turned there focus on to my husband. They called and said testosterone was low and that he needed to come in on wensday, no big deal got our hopes up and he goes to the dr. on wensday i decided not to go with him to the dr. apt he calls me at the dr apt and says you need to get down here and at that point i was terrified!!!! I get there and they say were going to send you over for a MRI on your brain and im like what for?!?!? I was so confused and didn't know what was goin to so we went and did the MRI and the next day our dr office calls and says your husband has a brain tumor and that he needs to go to a Brain surgeon and they had already set up an apt. At that point i went to the floor balling my eyes out, trying to figure out how im going to tell my husband when he got home from work. I sat him down at the table and told him after dinner and he was just in complete shock! We go to the apt with the surgeon and they said they needed to go ahead and remove the tumor, so they set the apt for the surgery for March 3, 2009, they removed it and we go back to the doctor and ask him so whats the chances on us being able to concieve and they said 50/50 we werent going to except that and on April 17, 2009 our little miracle baby was concieved! We are thrilled to be at this point and can't wait to see our lil Angel!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search