Shannon's baby belly - updated w/ 2day post partum pic

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2009, 12:57 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love your hair!!! You look so cute!!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

October 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girlies!

October 11th, 2009, 01:58 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
Adorable bump, Shannon! And I think your new hair cut is chic and cute.

October 11th, 2009, 09:51 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You look great, and your belly is so cute!

Love the new hair

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
October 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you like your new hair do? I bet it's so much easier to take care of..

When are you leaving your job???
October 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resi View Post
Do you like your new hair do? I bet it's so much easier to take care of..

When are you leaving your job???

Yeah it's nice to have like no hair! Washing/brushing/drying it is SO EASY! I don't even care what it looks like I just want something I don't have to put so much work into! It'll kind of suck not being able to curl it for a different look, but oh well. I haven't set a date yet to leave work. Right now I'm thinking I'll make like December 23rd/Christmas time my last day. I'll be 38 weeks Christmas day. But it just depends on how I feel. There's been a lot of stupid drama there lately, & I've been having to deal with HR, etc. so it's nice to know that at any time I can just walk away if it gets to be too much.

October 13th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I loooove your hair!! Do you get public preggo comments now? You look amazing!
October 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks Bre. No, no one has really said anything. At least not anything nice. haha. My work shirt is GINORMOUS, it's like a men's XL or 2X or some crap so I totally just look fat. Well my boss' boss knows I'm pregnant... about a month ago he drilled me about when I'm due, what's the sex, what name we chose, etc. Well last week he called my boss to 'confirm' that I was 'actually pregnant' because he thinks that I am just lying so that I don't have to tuck my shirt in! HAHAHA RIDICULOUS! Then I was carrying a bunch of stuff and two women were in the parking lot and one who I'm friendly with is like 'you shouldn't be carrying all that stuff when you're pregnant!' and the other lady, who I've never seen before is like "Don't try to use pregnancy as an excuse not to do your job... you're barely pregnant!" Whatever the hell that means! You're either pregnant or you're not, right?! pfffft!

So yeah, not really getting many comments. The first (and only, that I can recall) comment I got from a total stranger acknowledging I was pregnant was about a month ago... Ben & I were @ a garage sale and the lady was like "oh here's some maternity clothes" and I was like 'oh awesome!' and she goes "oh Thank God, I was thinking you were pregnant, but then I thought maybe you were just a little fat" :O People suck.

October 15th, 2009, 08:17 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww! Shannon! You look amazing! Your little belly is so stinkin cute! And I love the new haircut!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

October 18th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Sally5's Avatar Exhausted Mommy!
You look amazing!

~~~~~~
October 25th, 2009, 07:29 PM
bumped for new bumpie pics

October 26th, 2009, 06:29 AM
*Fiona*
Oh Shan, you just look perfect. You have such a gorgeous tumtum, makes me miss my preggy tumtum
October 26th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your belly is giving me pregnancy fever! lol. It's nice and high isn't it?
October 26th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks Fifi!

and yeah Resi it does seem really high to me... like if I slouch it hurts so I imagine the bigger I get the more uncomfortable that's going to be for breathing etc. and YAY for you getting more baby fever! Oliver needs an adorable little sibling You & Damon's babies are too cute to not make more! haha

October 26th, 2009, 08:32 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You look great! I love the pumpkin belly!

October 26th, 2009, 08:37 AM
*Fiona*
I used to get like that too Shan, from 28weeks Kirsty was head down and her butt would be up under my ribs! Very painful! Miss Lily is teaching mama how to sit up straight
October 26th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Fiona* View Post
I used to get like that too Shan, from 28weeks Kirsty was head down and her butt would be up under my ribs! Very painful! Miss Lily is teaching mama how to sit up straight
I don't think she's flipped around yet b/c she's still kicking the crap out of my cervix. So I guess that isn't good news if it's going to be even harder to breathe/sit comfortably when she turns around! haha... my posture will certainly be better, no arguing that!

October 27th, 2009, 05:52 AM
*Fiona*
Has your midwife mentioned how she is lying? SHe could be head down, might be hands on your cervix! When is your next appointment?
October 27th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Fiona* View Post
Has your midwife mentioned how she is lying? SHe could be head down, might be hands on your cervix! When is your next appointment?

*sigh* I wish I had a midwife. haha

My last doctor appointment was a week ago Monday, and the doctor didn't touch me or look at me or anything but said she's "probably head down" cause I guess around now is when she's supposed to be? I have no idea where she is but she doesn't feel head down. I don't get anymore ultrasounds from the doctor, but I think Ben and I are going to do a 3D 'novelty' type one in a week or so b/c he wants to see her again. My next doctor's appt is November 9th.

October 27th, 2009, 06:43 AM
*Fiona*
She has plenty time to turn if she isn't head down or she might be enjoying turning time & time again. Once she grows she will have less space to do so and will hopefully stay head down then. All my app's from 28wks on, Kirsty was always head down, back to my right, limbs to my left. That doesn't mean to say all babies are and remain head down at that point though. It was just "normal" for me

All my app's the MW used to feel my tum to check baby's position - I couldn't tell what body part was where, I just used to go by where I felt most movement, and assumed that was where limbs were. I couldn't even feel her head using my hands, I guess MWs have such a wealth of experience in doing that!

I only knew it was her butt under my ribs by the MW confirming what was where Nov 10th is my birthday so I think you'll have a nice app on the 9th

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search