Shannon's baby belly - updated w/ 2day post partum pic

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls. They aren't bad photos they just aren't what I had in mind at all. *shrugs* Oh well. Just added a new one from today!

November 27th, 2009, 07:44 AM
*Fiona*
Shan, you just look superb. I adore you're perfectly rounded tumtum. Miss Lily makes a pretty tumtum
November 30th, 2009, 03:47 PM
JustBreathe
I LOVE THE BEN HELTON SHIRT! You are so beautiful, as always!!
November 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
Shannon! I love the photos Ben took and love Lily's nursery! I want to see MORE! You look fabulous and are just glowing!

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

November 30th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleAnne View Post
I LOVE THE BEN HELTON SHIRT! You are so beautiful, as always!!

haha. Ben made that for me like 5 years or so ago. It's a youth medium!

December 2nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I just LOVE the latest set of photos!! You are beautiful! I love your color choice too. Very "you"! Isn't your bedspread the same color?
December 3rd, 2009, 09:37 PM
Our bedspread is a bit more yellow-green, but yeah... I'm surprised you remember that Bre! To be honest, we got it at my bridal shower last March and its still in the packaging. We're bad about crap like that.

Anyway... 34 week pic is up.

December 5th, 2009, 05:44 AM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
looking adorable! love the outdoor pix
December 5th, 2009, 05:52 AM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awe, I love it! You are looking so glowing and pregnant. I bet you are getting tons of attention at work. Speaking of...do you plan on working up until D-day?

December 5th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittersweet View Post
Awe, I love it! You are looking so glowing and pregnant. I bet you are getting tons of attention at work. Speaking of...do you plan on working up until D-day?

It's funny. The normal pregnancy perks don't seem to apply to me. Like we have 45 gallon trash cans... three of them... and I'm eight and a half months pregnant... and still taking them out every day. It's fine when they're light, but sometimes they're just entirely too heavy (pregnant or not!) to lift out of the can and then swing up to the hole in the dumpster. On those days I'll wait until someone else shows up and ask them for help. Still, it's unbelievable to me that we have MEN working there who don't just offer to do it for me, even when I tell them it's too heavy for me to be lifting. They're just like 'oh' and walk away. I've let my boss know that I could be gone at pretty much any time now, but that I'd like to work as long as I comfortably can. At this point I'm shooting for Christmas Eve to be my last day. Christmas I'll be 37 weeks. That's not a definite last day, I may work a couple shifts after that but it's really kind of my call week-to-week as he builds the schedule. I don't get maternity leave or anything so it doesn't really make a difference when I go.

December 9th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Beautiful bump! I can't believe there are only a few more pics to go before it's time for LILY PICS!!!
December 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lookin good! I do like the color you painted the nursery. I know it's going to look good with the white furniture and bedding you picked out. I look forward to seeing it completed.

How rude for your co-workers not to help you with the garbage! I bet your are looking forward to your last day. It's going to seem strange because you have been there for so long, don't you think?
December 11th, 2009, 11:49 PM
*Fiona*
37weeks is a good time to finish up, I don't think I could have physically done much longer, if any longer, than that. Are you going back to work at any point or will you be a SAHM?
December 12th, 2009, 08:59 AM
SAHM!

December 17th, 2009, 01:08 PM
36 week pics are up... I included a front one. I still have a belly button!

December 17th, 2009, 03:09 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks like you are starting to drop a tad bit! By the way, I never saw your maternity pics before; they turned out great!

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
December 17th, 2009, 06:29 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, big difference from 34 weeks! It looks like she dropped some too. I can't believe you will be full term next week, that is crazy!

December 17th, 2009, 06:46 PM
I was thinking I looked like I was carrying lower when I compared these pics to the one from 34 weeks too. But the top of my belly right under my boobs is still really firm and the bottom half of my belly is still squishy, despite it sticking out further. Since I don't think she's even head down, I don't think she's dropped. But what the hell do I know? haha. Either way, I'm definitely bigger. I feel like I see the hint of a stretch mark or two forming near my belly button. bah!

December 18th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
you look great
Time is going by so fast. I can still remember everyone posting their first belly picture and now we're almost done!!!
December 18th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Beautiful! I love your expression/smile in the first one, even behind the phone. hehe. And your skin looks so nice and smooth - no stretchies??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search