No pregnancy symptoms and FRER line is getting lighter

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2009, 07:58 PM

I have no symptoms yet and RE said I am about 5 weeks. Also I am still POAS and the line on FRER has been getting lighter than the past few days. I am so nervous about my 3rd beta tomorrow.
June 23rd, 2009, 08:04 PM
texasmomma's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry Keep your chin up!

June 23rd, 2009, 08:08 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I've heard that symptoms often don't start until about 6 weeks (so you still have time!). Also, light/dark lines aren't always a good indicator of hcg levels. Sometimes even the exact same brand of test or even tests from the same package are more/less sensitive and sometimes your urine can be more or less diluted. It's definitely not an exact science. Keep hope! I can't wait to hear some great news!

June 23rd, 2009, 08:16 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
sorry, I missed what your beta's have been thus far...praying for good news for you!!

June 23rd, 2009, 08:21 PM
texasmomma's Avatar Veteran
Kelly are you using FMU daily or later in the day? Just trying to think why it'd be lighter...

June 23rd, 2009, 08:27 PM
My 2nd beta was 326 yesterday and 146 on Sat so they doubled but the place where I had my IVF said that they would have wanted to see the 146 last Tuesday when they did my first beta that came back NEG. They Dr. office thinks I could have slow growing embryo's. I just want this little bean or beans to hang on. We have been TTC now for 2 1/2 years and I have never been pregnant until now. We have also had 2 failed IVF cycles.

I am tested tonight and I do drink a lot of water during the day so that could be why the line is lighter.
June 23rd, 2009, 08:32 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
are you using the same kinds of tests? I could go POAS with a FRER, and a Dollar tree right now, and they FRER would be MUCH darker. I could never get a truly dark one on an IC, or Dollar tree test. So, I wouldnt stress too much. Too much fluids can mess the test up also.

Hope your levels look good!!

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

June 23rd, 2009, 10:23 PM
J.E.N.N.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
stay positive! if your testing at night your pee is going to be dialuted so if ur going to keep testing do it first pee of the morning..keep ur chin up and I will be praying for a sticky baby/babies
June 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Think positive. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. I agree if you are testing at night the lines could be lighter, or if you are using different tests. I hope everything is ok with your bean. Keep us posted.
June 24th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to share a little story. When I was still poas'ing, I caught the urine in a cup. I wanted to see if two FRER's would yield the same color line from the same sample of urine. I used two tests from the same package. One was considerably lighter than the other. So there's A LOT of variation amongst tests, even when using the same sample. I've stopped testing because comparing lines was driving me nuts. Anyway, I hope your Beta is awesome today!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

June 24th, 2009, 05:42 AM
dapgal's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Please let us know how your doctor's visit goes. When I was pregnant with Collin I didn't feel any different until I was almost 6 weeks a long. Hugs.
June 24th, 2009, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Best of luck today. KUP!

June 12th, 2014, 01:26 PM
How did this end up? I am in an identical situation.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search