Anyone else crampy?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2009, 12:04 PM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
Is anyone else a little bit crampy? I've read all over the internet that this is normal, but I'm still worried! I want to feel pregnant, sure, but I want to feel queasy or something like that. Not crampy! This is driving me crazy. I don't want to be constantly worried I'm having an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. I want to be excited that our dreams are coming true. Any advice?

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
July 28th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Well I'm a little crampy here and there...very very mild though...I am reading that it means are babies are getting comfy in our uterus...and it's normal. Watch out for intense/painful cramping and bleeding. But even then, it's not a definite you are m/c.

But love, I'm the same way...I feel crazy. I bought two pregnancy books when I found out, and I am reading them at night...but then I set the book down and begin to laugh b/c I just don't think this is real.

In fact, I'm going to the store after work and buying more HPT's. So far I have a dollar store, FRER, and Rite Aid generic brand. I'm going to buy Clearblue, Answer, and FRER.

I hope you feel better though--but from what mama's are saying, it's normal.
July 28th, 2009, 12:34 PM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been off and on crampy here too! I hate it!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

July 28th, 2009, 12:46 PM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a little crampy at times as well. They say it's normal. This doesn't seem real to me either. I can't wait for my ob appt., then I think it will kick in.

July 28th, 2009, 01:02 PM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
I certainly hope so! I know dwelling on it probably makes me think the cramps are worse than they are. They're not keeping me awake, I feel better when I get up and move around, and sometimes I think it's just gas pains, know what I mean?? You all want to visit the OB, I just want it to be April of 2010 already! J/k. Hopefully after a short time, I'll calm down and just be able to enjoy the fact that we're finally having a baby!!

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
July 28th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Baby #6 EDD 5/25/14
I have been cramping since I O'd! This has been my biggest complaint. But everything seems fine so far. I haven't had bleeding, or any horrible cramps, just achy and worrisome. They should go away, but will return here and there, especially toward the end. Wait till you start getting braxton hicks! They are really gonna confuse you! We will have several posts about those pain in the butt false labor pains!!... But I hope your cramping goes away soon, so you don't have to worry anymore!
Karen (34), mom to five (soon six) beautiful children....DS (15), DD (7), DS (6), DS (2), DD (5mos) and expecting baby #6 late May 2014!!!*Please do not mention on FB*

Pregnancy stats for baby #6, due late May 2014:
BFP (approx) 8dpo
(approx) 10dpo= HCG-31
(approx) 12dpo= HCG-123
(doubling time of 22.73 hours!!! )
8wk u/s appt scheduled for Oct. 14th

Prgnancy stats from baby #5:
13dpo= HCG-120, P4-20.5
19dpo= HCG-1427, (P4 was not taken again)
Doubling time = 40.31hrs
27dpo= HCG-19,935
Doubling = 50.47hrs (from 19dpo to 27dpo)
First doc appt & u/s scheduled for Sept 10th

pregnancy stats from baby #4:
12dpo= HCG 112
15dpo= HCG 586
Doubling time= 30.16

July 29th, 2009, 07:01 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bet it is gas pain! Gas has been the worst part of this so far, and I'm only 4 weeks today!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

July 29th, 2009, 07:11 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every time I have gotten Prego I have always had some kind of cramps. This time I do and it’s like gassy cramps.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search