My road to baby #4, ended 8/31/09

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2009, 07:39 AM
Baby #6 EDD 5/25/14
Everyone is more than welcome to post comments. Thanks for looking! And congrats again, to all of you!!!

Well after having my third child, SO's second, I was positive I was done having children. For a few months now, SO has been saying he really wants another. I was not convinced! But, I always kept it in my mind as a possibility. Well on July 8th, I decided I was ready! I spoke to SO and he was thrilled! We discussed when we would like our fourth to be born, and decided that anytime but the summer time would be ideal. It just so happened I would be ovulating on the 10th, and the next few days would be my most fertile! Also, my EDD, if baby was conceived this cycle, would be perfect!! It would be April, when SO isn't too busy at work, and my late mother's bday is April 7th! So we went for it!! BD'd on July 9th, twice, and on the 12th. I cramped from the day I O'd, and at 7DPO I started to get indigestion and gassy. Then at 9DPO my gums bled a lil! I knew I had to be pregnant!! I took HPT's everyday, and got BFN's! I got a lil nervous, thinking I wasn't gonna get a BFP this cycle. On 11DPO, I took a $store test with FMU, and got an iffy second line. At this point I had poas so much that I wasn't sure if I was seeing things, or not. After much debating with SO, he went out and got me a FRER two pack. I took a test as soon as I got my hands on the box! lol! And what do you know? I got my BFP!! I jumped up and down in the bathroom! lol! I came out, put up the test in front of SO, and said "Here we go again! We're pregnant with #4, baby!!!". He smiled and said "I told you!". hahaha! He's never been the sensitive type! But He was very excited!

July 21, 2009 BFP!!

July 22nd
Made my first prenatal for August 24th at 11pm! (8wks and 1day)

July 26th
Expected AF a NO SHOW! I'm 4 weeks along, according to LMP! Yay!!

July 31st
As of today, our dad's, closest friends, SO's siblings, and SO's mom, know about our news. With the exception of MIL's reaction to the news yesterday, we are very happy with the reaction of everyone!
I have been experiencing many symptoms. I've been cramping since I O'd, have had a lil hunger increase, constipated, gassy, just started getting sore bb's, a lil fatigue is settling in, and have been dizzy here and there, with a lil queasiness. I think my bump is a lil big, a lil early, this time around, but it could be due to bloating! We shall see how the bump progresses....lol

August 2nd
I'm 5weeks along today! (according to EDD) Over the past couple days I've been feeling a lil more queasy and a lot more fatigue! Starting to get headaches, and think it's related to the constipation and gas. Sexy, huh? lol!

August 3rd
I had a HUGE headache last night. The worst I've ever had!! Went to bed around 10 with the headache, and woke up three times until I finally got up from the pain at 1am! George finally got home at about 1:20am with Tylenol, and by 2am it was finally gone and I was back asleep.

August 7th
I started getting nausea yesterday. I haven't thrown up yet, knock on wood, but I feel yucky. I hope this doesn't last long!!!

August 9th
Six weeks today, according to LMP!
Wound up getting very sick around 11pm! Threw up and was on the potty till after 2am! I think it was from being constipated for so long, and/or a lil bug. Felt better in the morning!

August 26th
What a horrible past couple of days!!! Sunday I was 8weeks! Monday, the 24th, was my first appt. and u/s. Not what i was expecting!!! The baby is measuring 2 weeks behind! I had some blood work done and was basically told to expect the worst! Tuesday morning I got my results back. HCG @ 65,000 adn progesterone @ 16, low! I was rx'd prometrium 200mg, once every night, and have a 2nd u/s scheduled for next monday the 31st, if I don't miscarry before then. All i can do is wait!!!

August 31st
I had my 2nd u/s today, and no heartbeat. Not much more to say...

Last edited by goingfor4; September 4th, 2009 at 06:35 AM. Reason: adding info
August 7th, 2009, 10:04 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Oh! I hope you don't feel nauseated very long! And I hear you on the headaches. I get migraines a couple times a week without preventatives (which I obviously can't take now)...I feel your pain. And, I'm glad that Tylenol helps!
Caroline - November '12

August 10th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wooo hooooo! You're gonna be a mommy! Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search