Sunday Six

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2009, 08:54 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10?

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week?

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week?

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy?

5. Any symptoms this week?

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week?

August 2nd, 2009, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love these kinds of posts!!

1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? Probably a 6...not too bad, but definitely more than normal.

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? Not yet I did start a baby sweater, but I already had the yarn.

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? Not yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing what others have read!

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Yes I told my parents and sister on Friday and am telling my grandmother today. DH's family doesn't know yet because we'll see them in person next weekend and will tell them then. A few of my good friends know.

5. Any symptoms this week? Yes---I had some dizziness, lack of appetite, and a bit of burpiness. Still feeling crampy.

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? I learned a tip I won't need for awhile Instead of goodie bags at kid's bday parties, a tiny pot planted with a seed is a really neat idea!
August 2nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10?

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week?
No but I was very tempted! The Carter's fall line is ADORABLE!!!!!!

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week?
Not really. Some about the over-abundance of CM I'm dealing with, but nothing overly interesting.

I told my family last weekend. We've also told a few friends, including my boss. Everyone was very excited! I still haven't told my best friend though... Gotta do that!

5. Any symptoms this week?
Come to find out, having so much CM that I feel like I'm leaking all the time is totally normal... I want it to end. Please. Fatigue and hunger round me out.

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week?
Nope...
August 2nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
Super Mommy
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? About a 4. Not too bad. I get plenty of rest at night though.

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? Nope

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? I'm constantly doing pregnancy and baby reading. I love the internet.

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? My family found out a couple days after my first bfp. My mom has a big mouth...

5. Any symptoms this week? Just twinges and pulls. A little queasy today, but it could be from my cold. Also gassy and burpy but that could just be me.

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? Not yet
August 2nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
aprilmiracle's Avatar Single Mom to Birk
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? Not too bad actually, I'll say a 2

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? No, I have so much stuff already, I don't need to buy a whole lot except for some bigger items as stroller, carrier etc.

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? No

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Nope

5. Any symptoms this week? Not really, some cramping but not bad, sore boobs

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? Nope, guess that's the good deal about being a 2nd time mommy I am SO relaxed this time regarding pregnancy health issues!

August 2nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? I would have to say 7.

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? Nope...we really won't need to buy anything until we find out if this little one is a boy or girl.

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? Wow...I am really behind. I haven't read anything on pg.

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Yes, we told everyone. I have a big mouth.

5. Any symptoms this week? Tired, crampy, and itchy boobies.

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? nope.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

August 2nd, 2009, 01:12 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? 6

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? Nope, I saved almost everything!

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? No, i've been on vacation!

Yes, told the family last week, and have told most of our close friends as well.
5. Any symptoms this week? Just exhausted, and nauseous at night.

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? Nope
August 2nd, 2009, 01:19 PM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? 5

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? not yet... I'm going to the outlets later this week, though

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? Too much! Mainly stuff that I shouldn't be reading... statistics and the like that freak me out. I won't share.

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? We've told our family and some close friends. We're going to announce it to everyone, hopefully, a week from today at church. I have an appointment Thursday and I think we'll both be ready to share after that (I totally am now!!)

5. Any symptoms this week? Heavy, fully, sore bbs, some queasiness, and TIRED!!!! Also a little more short of breath than usual when walking for exercise

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? nope

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
August 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10?9.. I feel like I didn't sleep lastnight when I slept for 12 hours..

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week?No not yet..

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week?Just about the 4 wk mark the day I got my BFP..

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy?I have told my mom and a few close friends..

5. Any symptoms this week?a little nausea, bloating, cramps and pulling, tired, sore boobs, and gas...

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week?Nope
August 2nd, 2009, 04:04 PM
Baby #6 EDD 5/25/14
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? 6, now that i just took a 2 hour nap! lol

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? No

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? no

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Yes, all of our immediate family, and close friends, SO has told a lot more people than me cause he sees everyone at the restaurant (work).

5. Any symptoms this week? fatigue, queasy, food aversions

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? Just want to stress to the 1st timers that you don't have to have symptoms. And, losing symptoms doesn't mean some thing's wrong.
Karen (34), mom to five (soon six) beautiful children....DS (15), DD (7), DS (6), DS (2), DD (5mos) and expecting baby #6 late May 2014!!!*Please do not mention on FB*

Pregnancy stats for baby #6, due late May 2014:
BFP (approx) 8dpo
(approx) 10dpo= HCG-31
(approx) 12dpo= HCG-123
(doubling time of 22.73 hours!!! )
8wk u/s appt scheduled for Oct. 14th

Prgnancy stats from baby #5:
13dpo= HCG-120, P4-20.5
19dpo= HCG-1427, (P4 was not taken again)
Doubling time = 40.31hrs
27dpo= HCG-19,935
Doubling = 50.47hrs (from 19dpo to 27dpo)
First doc appt & u/s scheduled for Sept 10th

pregnancy stats from baby #4:
12dpo= HCG 112
15dpo= HCG 586
Doubling time= 30.16

August 2nd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? about an 8. But I am not sure its from being pregnant- long long weekend with no relaxation

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? No I have not.

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? I just started to look into the week by week.

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Not yet. We are both probably going to wait until 12 weeks or so. We will see how long that lasts..

5. Any symptoms this week? tiredness? ? a little moody maybe.

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? no but if I hear anything I will def pass it on to you ladies!
August 3rd, 2009, 06:21 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? surprisingly only about a 4

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? Nope....

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? Not really - I haven't had much time to read.

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Yes. We told immediate family last week and haven't told many friends yet.

5. Any symptoms this week? afternoon sickness , sore boobs, can't sleep

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? not that I can think of.

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

August 3rd, 2009, 10:23 AM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
1. How tired are you, on a scale of 1-10? 0--I hate sleep and sleep hates me...I am surprised how energized I am...only got 4 hours of sleep last night and feel fine.

2. Have you bought anything baby-related this week? Yes I bought a bib and I lay it on my belly every night before bed to give "positive energy" and let my little bubbie know we want him/her so bad.

3. Read any interesting pregnancy or baby articles this week? Constantly reading things...try and not read much about neg. facts, but it's hard. Also, from watching MTV's 16 and Pregnant, I didn't know that usually when your water breaks, it's not like in the movies, w/the gushing of water.

4. Have you broken the news to friends & family yet about your pregnancy? Just immediate family and 1 co-worker so she can help me not freak out.

5. Any symptoms this week? C'mon, of course not...if I wasn't trying, I would have no idea I'm pregnant...I would probably chaulk it up to stress. However the prenatal's are making me constipated..C'MON! I'm as flat as a pancake--give me some bb's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Learned any good tips for mommies or preggo ladies this week? Not right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search