Spotting?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2009, 12:06 PM
HarpersMomma's Avatar Super Mommy
I am officially pregnant! My lab results came back already. They said my hcg level was 5,372, which puts me at 5-6 weeks pregnant. My LMP was July 2nd though. Shouldn't I be 4 weeks pregnant? Also, I started spotting today. I don't have any cramps or anything, other than the pressure/heavy feeling I've been having, and it's dark red and kinda brown. Do you ladies think everything sounds okay? Anyone else bleeding/spotting?

August 3rd, 2009, 12:12 PM
Blondie3412's Avatar My baby monkey.....
I had bleeding/spotting last Thursday and it stopped by the next morning. Doc did bloodwork and ultrasound and it looks ok so far... Good luck sweetie!

August 3rd, 2009, 12:38 PM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not spotting this time but I did when I was pg with my daughter. If you are worried you can call the doctor. With my dauighter they told me if I was spotting but no cramps to not worry. When I called back because I had spotting and cramps that had me come in for an ealy U/S. Everything turned out fine though

(hugs)

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

August 3rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
I actually saw my dr today because I had some spotting Brownish pink yesterday am and this morning am.. He told me about 50% of woman spot and that light cramping in normal.. Intense or bad cramps are no good... Your numbers are great!!! what was your progesterone do you know? sometimes low progesterone can make you spot

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
August 3rd, 2009, 12:57 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Spotting is normal if it starts as a flow and is filling up a pad then you need to worry.. I would just watch it and see what happens.. Try to relax and put your feet up hun..
August 3rd, 2009, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie View Post
I actually saw my dr today because I had some spotting Brownish pink yesterday am and this morning am.. He told me about 50% of woman spot and that light cramping in normal.. Intense or bad cramps are no good... Your numbers are great!!! what was your progesterone do you know? sometimes low progesterone can make you spot
No, I forgot to ask. I thought that, too. Everything has stopped for now *fingers crossed* So I'm hoping it's just our little one burrowing in deeper for a nice 9 months! I've been praying so hard today for this little baby to stick so hard! Thanks for the advice ladies. I've been taking it easy at work, but it's hard not to worry.

August 3rd, 2009, 01:10 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
I am totally with u every time I see a spot My heart sinks It's scary and I panic Your numbers are GREAT so I really wouldn't stress it even if you had implantation bleeding like 3 days ago it still has to make its way out thats why it was brown... I know it's hard not to stress but try not to your in my T & P I know how you feel! KUP if it continues

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
August 3rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It can be totally normal to have spotting. Your numbers sound great. Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought?

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

August 3rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had spotting one day with DD and this time I spotted just one time (when I went to the potty) and that was it. I still feel like I'm going to start my period and have PMS symptoms which I've read is normal.
August 4th, 2009, 05:30 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My friend was one of those who spotted every month, around when she should have gotten AF, and she had a perfectly healthy little girl who is almost 1 now. Try not to worry too much! Also, I spotted from 2 DPO to 11 DPO, so I think implantation can happen earlier or later for some women. And if your LMP was July 2nd, maybe you have high levels because of twins? Either way, I wouldn't worry too much, your levels are nice and high, just try to relax as much as possible. Good luck hun!

August 4th, 2009, 06:05 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I'm going to be the Debbie Downer here. Sorry, but I have to share my experience with spotting as well. In March, I spotted for 4 days, nothing heavy, no cramps, and everyone kept telling me it was normal. On the 5th day I woke up to red blood and lost the baby. I never once had cramps or any other sign that I could be miscarrying. I'm not trying to scare anyone but I want people to know that miscarriages happen without all of the "normal" signs.
August 4th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Baby #6 EDD 5/25/14
Congrats on the high levels!!! I've never had spotting, but would definitely worry if i did! Hopefully hearing those high levels will ease your mind.
Karen (34), mom to five (soon six) beautiful children....DS (15), DD (7), DS (6), DS (2), DD (5mos) and expecting baby #6 late May 2014!!!*Please do not mention on FB*

Pregnancy stats for baby #6, due late May 2014:
BFP (approx) 8dpo
(approx) 10dpo= HCG-31
(approx) 12dpo= HCG-123
(doubling time of 22.73 hours!!! )
8wk u/s appt scheduled for Oct. 14th

Prgnancy stats from baby #5:
13dpo= HCG-120, P4-20.5
19dpo= HCG-1427, (P4 was not taken again)
Doubling time = 40.31hrs
27dpo= HCG-19,935
Doubling = 50.47hrs (from 19dpo to 27dpo)
First doc appt & u/s scheduled for Sept 10th

pregnancy stats from baby #4:
12dpo= HCG 112
15dpo= HCG 586
Doubling time= 30.16

August 4th, 2009, 07:51 AM
So far (knock on wood) I only had the spotting yesterday for about 45 minutes. It never got onto my underwear, only when I wiped. I will get my second set of numbers tomorrow, along with my progesterone, so please keep your fingers crossed! Thanks for all the help ladies, I really, really appreciate the support!

August 4th, 2009, 07:59 AM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
Hope all goes well tomorrow!

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
August 4th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'e had spotting too...Thurs/or friday and Sunday, monday and a hint just a bit ago. But my period was due too. Numbers went up (I'm a low hcg'er) and at about 5 weeks they are about 800.

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search