Sarah's Journal - comments accepted.

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2009, 05:55 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, I can't wait to get to 12 weeks it always makes you feel more relaxed.

This new baby was not planned, but happened and that's all that matters, same with my youngest DD and we couldn't be happier to have her in our lifes now. When the new baby is born i will have 3 under 3 for the first two months.

I always said i wanted 4 children but DF said he only wanted 3 and now i am pregnant i was happy with that idea but now he says he might like a 4th when the children are older so the idea of permanent contraception is not going to happen! so we need to be strict with contraception after this otherwise we might end up with 6!!

August 13th, 2009, 06:08 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
5 weeks

I am 5 weeks today the week has gone soo fast, but i like that, the sooner we get into 12 weeks the better

Yesterday after eating a bag of "pickled onion - monster munch" i felt really sick, i went all hot and was trying not to throw up. I should have known though!! I have not eaten a packet of them since i was pregnant with lacey, I used to eat them in early pregnancy with her and throw them straight back up so i am not touching a bag of them again.

August 13th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Sarah I also can't wait to get to 12 weeks, you do get more relaxed. I am more worried with this one than I was with DS, I don't know why. Those pickled Onions sound good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search