Please stick bean #2 <3

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2009, 06:44 AM
lovebeforefirstsight2
My name is Sara, 22 in September and my DH/SO is Matt, 23. We aren't technically married but in every way that counts he is my husband We have been together a little over 3 years, bought a house a year and a half ago, and have 2 dogs. We were thrilled to find out we were pregnant at the end of February, but had a missed miscarriage in March that crushed us. In the end of June we decided to take another chance.. let God take the lead. Of course, I did help a little (tracked my estimated ovulation days) and BOOM! I got my first BFP on a FR digital at 9dpo! First try was successful, and we are hoping and praying this one really grabs hold in there! My family isn't the most supportive. Other than the fact that we don't have that oh-so-important slip of paper called a marriage license, I also went back to school for my RN last fall. I know it will be hard working, going to school, and raising a baby.. but I'm ready and willing to put in the hard work. We both have good jobs, a nice place to live, and are ready to start our family. I think I will be switching to an online program for my RN so I can move at a faster pace without leaving home so much. Whatever I have to do, I'll do it.. my family comes first Anyway..... I am the baby of three girls, but now have 3 adorable nephews. Matt is the older of two boys and this will be the first grandchild for his parents. Needless to say, everyone would be thrilled if we were to find out we are having a girl, but we will be equally happy with either! We seem to think it is a girl at this point, the chinese birth chart says it's a girl, an ovulation calender (that I saw AFTER we conceived) said we would be more likely to conceive a girl, and DH says I'm crabby (where as last time I was more bubbly). I have been having so many symptoms this time around such as: nausea at least once a day.. accompanied by dry heaving at times, acne/oily skin..yuck, constipation at times, gas, occasionally sore boobs, frequent urination, and mood swings! I am happy to have all my symptoms, even the uncomfortable ones because I'm grateful to be preggers! My first appt is August 20th and hopefully it goes well and we will know more then!
August 14th, 2009, 06:49 AM
kendra29405's Avatar Veteran
Welcome and Congrats on you bean!!!
Kai 2y 7m
Kamden May 26, 2010

August 18th, 2009, 09:42 AM
lovebeforefirstsight2
Well, just two more days until my dr. appointment and I'm super excited but also scared.. I'll post after my appointment.
August 20th, 2009, 06:10 AM
lovebeforefirstsight2
My first dr. appt. and probably u/s is today and I'm more terrified than anything. I'm worry, hoping, and praying that I get good news this time. God bless this little bean please... Update this afternoon hopefully.
August 20th, 2009, 09:44 PM
lovebeforefirstsight2
HAD MY FIRST APPT: Well, I thought with my past miscarriage that my (new) dr. office would want to do an u/s right away, but they didn't. My midwife came in and talked to me a lot and felt my uterus. She said it felt right for about six weeks and sent me for bloodwork. Hopefully my bloodwork is right on and I get good news tomorrow. They scheduled my u/s for September 2nd. I am kinda glad they didn't do one yet because last time I was prego I got so much "well it still might be early, come back.." and on September 2nd I should be about 8w4d and that is definately far enough along to see the baby and heartbeat. Also, I may actually get to have a transabdominal u/s instead of those darn transvaginals (I had to have 3 last time.. yikes, didn't enjoy that). But on the other hand, I won't take my big sigh of relief until I see that heartbeat... I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BABY IN THERE STICK AROUND AND KEEP GROWING PLEEEASE Love, Mama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search