Kelsey's Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2009, 06:11 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
Well over the weekend at my parents house I was having cramps and very light brown spotting and then this morning I woke up drove back home went to the bathroom and still...nothing I ignored it for the day and then about 4 in the afternoon I decided to take a test, an internet cheapie (not expecting to see anything since we weren't officially ttc) within 30 seconds I saw a definite line. I instantly took pics and posted them on JM still not believing it until others posted that it was a line. later on I took a FRER with a dark line, my cycle started July 17th and so I figure i'm 14-15dpo.

I am by myself during the week as my fiance works out of town right now but everytime I pick up the phone I want to scream that i'm pregnant, but I held off and I went to kohls and bought a green sleeper that says I love my daddy.
one thing I noticed was that there are no gender neutral clothes, i actually thought it was ridiculous I had to search and search.

anyway I plan on telling him on thursday when he gets home or maybe wednesday when he has to come back for our natural family planning class, i'm undecided yet.

I feel good today, last weekend I had one bout with nausea/heartburn but took a heartburn med and it went away. today I had no problems except I had a sandwich and had to stop about halfway through and take a break. I am already forcing myself to eat better and plan on calling to set up an appointment in the morning. I do have a concern because I am on blood pressure med mainly for my migraines but I do have high blood pressure like 140's/80's. I plan on stopping these until my appt because they aren't safe I guess. I have had crazy crazy gas like i've never had before like i can hear my tummy rumbling and grumbling

I am still having a hard time believing all of this, I am being very cautious because i know how common miscarriages are, but it gives me great hope since my line was wayyyyyy dark

6/15/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search