New Here! Pregnant after a loss!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2009, 11:29 PM
2Mums2Angels's Avatar TTC# 1 w/ Home Insem
Send a message via MSN to 2Mums2Angels
Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be joining this group! Congrats to you all and I can't wait till our group grows.

I'm Britney, but please call me Brit. I'm 20 years old and my partner and I temporarily live in Wellington, New Zealand. (We're from the UK) My partner, Anne, and I have been together for a little over 4 years but have actually been best mates since we were just little infants.

Anne and I have been TTC#1 since May this year with an unknown donor (home insemination). After our first cycle I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant however at 5 weeks 5 days I miscarried. I just got my BFP this morning and we're absolutely ecstatic. However, to be honest we are both very cautious and nervous that something is going to go wrong. I'm so glad that I found this place! As we have just suffered from a loss we are not telling anyone for a while so it feels good to be able to come on here and let it out!

I can't wait to get to know you all!
Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for us all!
September 22nd, 2009, 04:53 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Hi Britt! And welcome to our group! Congrats to you and Anne for your pregnancy. I wish you a very happy and healthy nine months! We are not telling anyone till after our first dr/s appt with is also our first u/s. Its going to drive me nuts but I want to be in the safe zone first...Of course my first appt isn't until the end of October!! Again, WELCOME and Congrats!!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

September 22nd, 2009, 05:06 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Hey Brit!!! Welcome and I am super excited for you too!!! I hope all of our beans stay put for a good 9 months!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
September 22nd, 2009, 05:43 AM
2Mums2Angels's Avatar TTC# 1 w/ Home Insem
Send a message via MSN to 2Mums2Angels
Awww, thanks ladies!

It's going to be so wonderful sharing our pregnancies together!

Oh, and wow the end of October? That is going to be an unbearable wait! I have yet to call my doctor but plan to first thing tomorrow morning!

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers,
the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -
they're not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them,
glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them
because they change things. They push the human race forward,
and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius,
because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change
the world, are the ones who do."
September 22nd, 2009, 05:50 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!! I'm also pregnant after a loss, we had an unknown ovarian pregnancy (like an ectopic) back in May.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search