Candace's First Pregnancy Journal (Updated 01/31)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I love the u/s pics,the bottom looks like the baby's profile,amazing.Congrats!!!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

October 15th, 2009, 08:00 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow amazing, you can actually see the baby good at 8 weeks!!! Congrats, I been waiting for an update!! YAY

October 15th, 2009, 08:04 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Awwww Candace!! I love your pics!! I hope its a she, but I guess we'll wait and see. I am so excited they moved you up to the may ddc!! That's a pretty good jump!

WOW 8 weeks already time is flying. Just a few more months and you'll know if she is really a SHE!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
October 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
KristaBee's Avatar Mommy to Lyraphina
Awesome u/s update! Glad to hear everything is going well!

October 15th, 2009, 08:49 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Glad it went well ! Cant wait to watch her grow!
October 15th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Arya's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay, I'm so happy for you! Your pics look great!
October 15th, 2009, 10:09 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! Sounds like everything is going great!!!

Yes, you should stay in the June DDC, don't leave us for May, lol!

October 16th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Congrats Candace!!!!! So exciting!!!!! I can't wait to get my ultrasound but its in a week and a half!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

October 16th, 2009, 04:58 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Thanks ladies!!!!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
October 16th, 2009, 05:11 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!! so happy all went well Candace! SHE () is adorable!
October 16th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So cute!!!! And YAY for being further along!!!!!!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
October 23rd, 2009, 05:04 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Candace, HOw's the belly looking now? I wish I could start running.. I use to a long time ago....Kudo's for you for keeping up with it!!!! I've barely done anything excercise and i really need to!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

October 23rd, 2009, 06:14 AM
9W2D

I will post updated belly pics either tonight or tomorrow. I have one (need to take one this weekend) just have to upload it and all that fun stuff.
I dont think I can even begin to explain how tired I am in the morning! Its ridiculous. I feel like I get 3 hours of sleep and I get about 7-8, but its interrupted. I have had 2 nights of WEIIIIIRD dreams! I am not complaining, but if you ladies understood how much I LOVE sleep you would probably laugh at me.
M/S is pretty much gone. If I get too hungry, I MAY get a little nauseated, but it never gets to the point where I want to throw up. I almost think last Monday I ate something bad the night before, because I have NEVER been that bad. My waist must be expanding and I dont think its the baby , my pants are getting snug. I dont want to gain a whole mess of unneccesary weight. I am trying to get my diet under control, but I still have some food aversions, so it can be tough. I am not binging or anything like that, just eating differently than I have for the past year and a half. Oh well, Weight Watchers here I come, again, after baby! I have been staying active, but I havent ran since my m/w told me I could. I just dont have the energy anymore. It takes all of me just to get outside and walk in the evenings. I still do my strength training 2-3 times a week, walk everyday at lunch for 30 minutes, and walk at home 2-3 times a week. My bbs hurt so bad when I run too, its just not worth it.
This weekend we are going to the mountains with our Corvette club and going to an Apple Orchard. Looking forward to that, just not looking forward to waking up early on my day off. Have a great weekend ladies!

Born June 5, 2010
October 23rd, 2009, 08:13 AM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wouldn't laugh at you for how much you love to sleep because I love to sleep too! DH was laughing about this the other day. He said he finds it funny that I could sleep all night, wake up and be ready to go back to sleep. LOL

I hope you have a good time this weekend...even if it means getting up early! Glad that the m/s is better now too. I think that's one of the biggest things I'm dreading about pregnancy. But I know it'll all be worth it in the end.

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
October 23rd, 2009, 12:28 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Candace your baby bean is so cute!
October 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM
bump update

Born June 5, 2010
November 4th, 2009, 05:42 AM
11 Weeks

Wow, I cant believe I am ALMOST in the 'safe' zone and almost out of the 1st trimester!!! The time goes by slow during the day, but when I look back at the whole journey so far...it has gone by relatively fast.
I think I am up 7 lbs, boo! But I am working on getting a healthier program going with my food, now that a more normal, somewhat, appetite is returning. I dont get much m/s anymore (knock on wood!!). If I get too hungry, I will get nauseous though. I have been on a toast/bagel w/ cream cheese kick, I have it for breakfast and then a slice of toast w/ cream cheese when I get home (because I am starving by that point).
I am still exercising, but I havent run since my DR told me I could! I just dont have the energy. I am walking everyday, if not twice a day, and doing my weights at home. The evenings I find it so hard to workout, that's when my energy level is loooooow. But I find I am having a little more energy during the day than before, so that's good. I also am having super weird dreams, about random things.
DH and I went out a bought our first clothing item: a Baby's 1st Halloween Onsie and bib....on clearance, I just couldnt resist.
Other than that, I am good. Looking forward to the Holiday seasons approaching!! I love this time of year SO much!!
I will take some pics this week and put them up!

Oh and 8 more days until my 2nd appt!!!!!!!!!!!

Born June 5, 2010
November 5th, 2009, 02:14 PM
robineliza's Avatar In love with my June Bug!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaceDianne View Post
I have been on a toast/bagel w/ cream cheese kick
Tell me about it! Me too!
November 10th, 2009, 05:01 PM
updated with a new bump pic

Born June 5, 2010
November 18th, 2009, 05:42 AM
13 Weeks!!

HELLLLLLLOOOOOO 2nd Trimester!! I feel like I have graduated college or something! I am having some round ligament pain, but I will take it (although at times it just makes me down right nervous! ). I keep telling myself its just the baby growing.
I continue to workout 5-6 times a day. Walking at least 5 times a week and then doing some weights twice a week. My energy level is still lower than I would like, but I keep chugging along. I still have off and on nausea, but its never long or that bad....it definitly could be worse. I still have food aversions and cravings (can you say Arby's! ). Its really frustrating when I crave something all day at work and then by the time I get home, I dont want it anymore. Whats up with that!?
Tomorrow is 3 weeks until my next appointment and then 7 weeks (give or take) until my gender scan!!!!!! I am super excited about that!!! Also, today is 30 days until we go to Gatlinburg for a long weekend with my dad, stepmom, and brother. We have been doing this every year, right before Christmas, since I can remember. This is actually the first time DH will be able to come, which is so nice. It will be our last time going there as a single couple, which is exciting! I mentioned to my dad and stepmom how next year we may not be able to go because I dont want to slow everyone down.....they made me feel better and told me we were coming and invited. I was scared, for some reason, that they wouldnt want us to come, but they reassured me they definitly want us to come!!
Anyway, thats about it. I need to find some maternity work pants fast as mine are getting more and more snug every week.

Born June 5, 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search