Twins?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2009, 12:27 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In Syd's PR we have no twin mamas which I think is strange, but it isn't really a busy PR. I bet there will be 1 or 2 here but I am not wanting it to be me LOL, I would probably pass right out if they said there were 2 in there!! of course we would make it work and love them but it would be a scary for me, it is scary for me to even think about period let alone it be a reality.
October 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Clairebear's Avatar Member
I try not to think about what we will have too much. It's up to God what he wants to give us. I'll be happy no matter how many there are and what's between their legs.
October 4th, 2009, 12:41 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had been TTC for 19 months and I had taken Femara....but I only released one egg, so I don't think I'm having twins....at least not fraternal.

DH's dad is sure that we are having twins because twins run on dh's maternal and paternal side. I keep telling dh that twins don't run on mine, so unless his sperm will cause the egg to split more than anyone elses....I think I'm just having a singleton!!!
October 4th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
Will be happy w/ whatever God gives me praying for a healthy baby, but there was a time when i was OBSSESSED with having twins, wasnt until recently that I learned of all the complications...
October 4th, 2009, 03:11 PM
mrse0408
I think that I will possibly have twins again with this pregnancy says the doc. on our u/s we had a nice large sac with two little dots. I will be happy if it is twins again but it will also be bittersweet since we delivered twin boys in March 09 born sleeping.
October 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I would love to have twins...and with being on Fermara, it is definately a possiblity...but I don't think I am pregnant with twins...I think if I was pregnant with twins...I would have worse symptoms...even if I am more tired with this pregnancy than last. Twins also run in my family...last PG though, was a single...so I'm not going to expect twins this time.

October 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM
BluvnU4evr's Avatar Erica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrse0408 View Post
i think that i will possibly have twins again with this pregnancy says the doc. On our u/s we had a nice large sac with two little dots. I will be happy if it is twins again but it will also be bittersweet since we delivered twin boys in march 09 born sleeping.

hugs

October 4th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Veteran
I wouldn't mind having twins if it didn't come with twice the symptoms, lol. My biological dad (didn't grow up knowing him) was a twin so I think that means I have a chance if it skips generations. I think this will be my only pregnancy so as hard as it would be for the first few years I think it would be great after that!

October 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrse0408 View Post
I think that I will possibly have twins again with this pregnancy says the doc. on our u/s we had a nice large sac with two little dots. I will be happy if it is twins again but it will also be bittersweet since we delivered twin boys in March 09 born sleeping.
I'm so sorry to hear that I hope you have a healthy nine months, with twins or with a singleton

October 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM
KristaBee's Avatar Mommy to Lyraphina
Twins... I could not even imagine. My cousin just had her first, and it scares me a little seeing all the changes and responsibilities that have been added to her life. But I'm with the sentiment of most that have posted they don't want twins, but they would welcome them just the same.
October 5th, 2009, 09:51 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just found out today that a friend from college had twins (I didn't even know she was pregnant, eep! We've lost touch over the years). Anyway, she just had them this week... I was like "oh how exciting!!! Ohhhh, poor girl!!" LOL! It's like a good news bad news thing!

October 6th, 2009, 06:43 AM
dancefever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *krista* View Post
I most certainly do NOT wish for twins, but my silly DH is wishing twins on me! Shame on him!

I do not want twins! (Obviously if I had them I'd welcome them with open arms though). Michael jokes around all the time that we're going to have them because they run strong in his family. I'm nervous! haha.

October 6th, 2009, 08:16 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think there will be 2-3 twin mommies here. I am open to having twins, but don't think that it will happen for us as twins do not run on either side.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

October 6th, 2009, 08:22 AM
jewelsgurl23's Avatar Abby and Amber's Momma
hi

i would not like to have twins but seeing that im a twin naturally then who knows we might end up with twins. hubby has twin brothers to so it runs on both sides of the family.

i will be happy of whatever God gives us.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search