Hi..My introduction

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 06:50 AM
prev3xthecharm's Avatar Veteran
My name is Stephanie and I have been married for 18 years..We have 4 beautiful children..My pregnancies are complicated..My oldest daughter was born at 34 weeks was in the transitional nursery for 11 days and shes 13..My oldest son was born at 26 weeks (due to incomptent cervix and preterm labor he spent 89 days in the nicu)and is now going to be 11

My next daughter was born at about 36 weeks (had cerclage at 14 weeks and a little preterm labor and diet controlled gestational diabetes)she is now 6
My youngest child was born at about 37 weeks (again cerclage at 14 weeks, progesterone shots starting at 16 weeks, this time insulin controlled diabetes and they thought my blood pressure was a little high so they induced me )

So we are pregnant ...(ok scary first time im saying that) Im scared I developed chronic hyper tension after the birth of my last child..and im already worried about gestational diabetes..

If your still reading this no one but else will be happy about this child besides us..Its ok .. I have my annual gyn visit on the 19th of October ..(I already have it scheduled not sure if i should call and tell them the circumstances have changed..lol)We will have surgery at 14 weeks and wont tell anyone till after that..last time i think we told them between 5 -6 months..

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Stephanie ( Please disregard current tickers need to change them)

October 5th, 2009, 06:58 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi welcome and congrats! sorry about all your previously difficult pregnancies. I too had gestational diabetes last pregnancy and ended up on meds because diet didn't cut it, so I know what that is all about. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
October 5th, 2009, 07:19 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I hope this pregnancy goes a little more smoothly for you! Welcome and Congrats!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
October 5th, 2009, 07:21 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sound really rough. I know how it is when only you and DH are the only ones that are happy about a baby. I haven't had problem with my pregnancies other than I get that way very easily. But my side of the family never takes it well. They have all been trying to get me to have my tubes tied since my first dd was born 4 years ago.
I think your baby is a gift from god and I hope you have a better pregnancy this time around, Well to our ddc and congratulations!!!

October 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Well, we are certainly happy for you so CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait to get to know you more in the next 8 months My family took this pregnancy well, except for DH's sister which isn't happy about ANY of our pregnancies. Her first words when I told her we were having another baby were, "When he is he going to get snipped so y'all stop having so many puppies..." I wanted to crawl through the phone and throttle her...

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
October 5th, 2009, 07:52 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Hi Stephanie! Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the board! I hope this pregnancy is a little smoother than your past ones.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
October 5th, 2009, 10:57 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Stephanie! I'm Lee Ann.....this is my first pregnancy but I may have to get a cerclage also due to a shortened cervix.
October 5th, 2009, 12:08 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy. Welcome to the board
October 5th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Veteran
Hi Stephanie, congrats and welcome! It does sound like your pregnancies are very difficult, I'm so sorry it's that way for you. I do hope this one is better. I'm appalled by the nerve of some people. I've been married for 11 years and am 34 and this will be our first. I can't believe the crap I hear from people about not having one before now and that if I REALLY wanted kids I would have had one by now, blah blah blah. I'm sure it's kind of like the way you and some of the other girls have been treated for having larger families. We're all happy for you and only wish for good health for you!!!

October 5th, 2009, 01:32 PM
BluvnU4evr's Avatar Erica
We are glad to have you here. I'm sorry you've had such difficult pregnancies, but we're here to hear you vent and to laugh/cry with you. HUGS!

October 5th, 2009, 03:04 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

October 5th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations!! Sounds like you have had a bumpy journey into motherhood! I hope this one is a lot less eventful.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
October 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!! I do hope that this pregnancy isn't as complicated as your previous ones.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 5th, 2009, 05:55 PM
prev3xthecharm's Avatar Veteran
To all of you..Thank you for the nice Welcome!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get to know all of you!!!!!!!!

I guess its starting to feel real..lol

Steph

October 5th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats on being pregnant. I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

dd Oct 2006, dd Nov 2007, dd June, 2010, and
DS due Sept 6th, 2011 YAY!!

October 5th, 2009, 09:11 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations and welcome!!! I hope this pregnancy is a little easier on you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search