Not sure If I Will Be Staying....

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 11:41 AM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! Congrats to everyone! I have waited a few days after my first BFP to come here, and I'm still not sure that I will get to stay, but I thought I'd say hi none the less. I know a lot of you from the TTC boards so hi! To everyone else, I'm Jacque (like Jackie), 28, DH is Jason,29, and we just got married in June. We've been TTC basically since July I guess, after what I think was a chemical pregnancy late June. So, AF was due Saturday, Friday I got my first BFP with a CBE digi.....Saturday was BFN but not FMU, Sunday and today were both BFP but only with CBE digi.... everything else has been BFN. I called my doctor's office, they basically said it might be positive, they will confirm Wednesday at my appointment. I will be high-risk no matter what, since I have spina bifida. Have any of you gotten BFNs on anything? Oh, I am 13 DPO today. So, basically, I hope to stay but we'll see on Wednesday I guess! I'm not changing the signature until I know for sure.... paranoid, I guess. Thanks and nice to meet everyone!

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
October 5th, 2009, 11:46 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi nice to meet you! congrats on your BFP! and I hope you are here to stay! I am Kim (34) mama to Sydney (almost 20months) and my EDD is 6/4/10

Last edited by kimmiejo; October 5th, 2009 at 11:51 AM.
October 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
First off, welcome to the group and I'm glad you are here. CBE digital tests tend to be pretty sensitive, don't they? I had barely there postitives on the FRER, but was getting "pregnant" on the digi tests... I took a dollar tree test, and equate test, and the target brand tests that same day, and they were all barely visable.

Good luck to you, and please keep us posted as to what your doctor says!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
It could be because maybe the digis are more sensative? I know anything prior to 15DPO is considered early. I am sure you are pregnant, especially if one of the tests showed up. Just try to relax and see what the DR says on Wednesday. In the meantime, Congrats!!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
October 5th, 2009, 11:51 AM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies! I'm trying to relax, but that's much easier said than done!

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
October 5th, 2009, 11:53 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Hey Jaqcue. I was having a freak out yesterday. I took an EPT with not FMU and I couldn't even get a line on it. I mean I could sort of see something if I really stared at it, but it looked like a bfn honestly. I took a CBE digi and got a bfp again. I took a FRER this morning and the line is still pretty light, but it was definitely there and darker than Friday's line. I totally understand where you are coming from. Please let us know how your appt goes on Wednesday.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
October 5th, 2009, 12:01 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've only tested with a CBE digital....but I was 17dpo. I did test between 9-11 dpo and got negatives on FRERs. Don't loose hope yet, you are still early.
October 5th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
Congrats and Welcome! I got a lot of BFNs before my BFPs. I hope it's just early for you!

October 5th, 2009, 05:01 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got 5 bfns one from the doctor, and AF was 5 days late. I finally got my bfp 7 late. Some tests will come up negative because they just aren't that sensitive. I hope you are here to stay!!!

October 5th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Welcome! I hope you get to stay..... Its still early and some of the tests are not as sensitive as the others. GOOD LUCK!! ~*~*STICKY DUST~*~*~

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

October 5th, 2009, 05:38 PM
robineliza's Avatar In love with my June Bug!
Welcome I hope we all get to stay here and watch our beans grow together!
October 5th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats!! I hope you are here to stay. I'm not any help, I haven't taken a test since the day I got my bfp.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
October 5th, 2009, 06:19 PM
KandA0418's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome. I know this is hard but with my first son i took a digi it said pregnant, but every test after that was BARELY visible. With this pregnancy i took a test at 9 o clock at night and it was SOOOOOOO POSITIVE, then took another one at 2 am and it was again SSSSOOOO POSITIVE! I tested 3 days past af due and this time i tested the day of!!!

[/URL]
October 5th, 2009, 10:06 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! I really hope that you get to stay!!! KUP on the dr appt. Sticky bean dust!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search