Scare today Update on #16

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 03:21 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a scare today. Sometime in the afternoon when I wiped I saw pinkish blood or discharge. Whatever it was it was light pink and I paniced. It only happened when I wiped not when I peed. I keep going to the bathroom and wiping to check (still doing it now hours after the fact) It left a small little pink spot on my underwear but overtime and constant checks it stopped. Its about 4 hours later and it hasn't been around for about 2 hours. I called my Dr and she said just to watch as long as its not heavy period blood then it should be ok. I'm still a little nervous but hoping since it stopped it wasn't anything serious. The only thing I could think of was that I drank a lot of tomato juice today. Could that effect it like the beet juice? Has this happened before to other people? Any ideas? I appreciate it.

Last edited by enchantingdragon; October 5th, 2009 at 06:37 PM.
October 5th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
I'm sorry I don't have an answer for your question, but I just wanted you to know that I'll be thinking of you! I hope everything is okay!

October 5th, 2009, 03:24 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If it wasn't red blood and it already went away, you're probably fine. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I wish the first trimester wasn't so stressful for all of us!

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

October 5th, 2009, 03:37 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That had to be terrifying. I do have one question and it might put your mind at easy. Have you had sex recently? I ended up having that problem with my last daughter, It was really scary because I has just had cervical surgery 2 months before becoming pregnant. But isn't actually all that bad, the bleeding was from same hormones and increased blood volume that makes your gums bleed when you brush.

October 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitabout View Post
That had to be terrifying. I do have one question and it might put your mind at easy. Have you had sex recently? I ended up having that problem with my last daughter, It was really scary because I has just had cervical surgery 2 months before becoming pregnant. But isn't actually all that bad, the bleeding was from same hormones and increased blood volume that makes your gums bleed when you brush.
No we havent had sex since making Jellybean. My husband is a teacher so the beginning of the school year stresses him out a bit and he is tired getting back into the school routine plsu I have absolutely no libido at this time. I dont know if it has to do with being pregnant or not but Im simply not interested plus I am a bit scared Ill admit as well. Maybe if I make it out of my 1st trimester will I consider it.
October 5th, 2009, 04:19 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
(((Hugs))) I'd just keep an eye on it. Some people get light spotting in pregnancy.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
October 5th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Glad all is okay...Praying for you!!!!!!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

October 5th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
It sounds like you are ok...just pinkish once, is ok...actually even spotting is ok...I know girls that have spotted and gone through to have perfectly healthy babies... Please KUP!! and keeping you and your bean in my T & P

October 5th, 2009, 04:56 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad everything seems to be okay now. I'd just keep an eye on it also. Hugs!!!
October 5th, 2009, 05:04 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I had spotting like this through my first trimester with DS. Keep an eye on it, and sounds like you are keeping in touch with your doc so that's great ... but try not to worry. Some women have this throughout their pregnancy!

October 5th, 2009, 05:09 PM
KandA0418's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope it stays away for you. I had bright red blood with austin, i know how scary it is!!!!

[/URL]
October 5th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Oh hun, I'd have worried too. I'm sure its nothing since its gone away and its not getting any heavier or darker. Lots of hugs!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 5th, 2009, 06:34 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jasmine, that must have been so scary. I'm so glad that it stopped! Tell Jellybean that they have to grow big and strong, because Aunty Penny is waiting anxiously to 'meet' them!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
October 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope everything is ok! I spotted a lot with my second daughter.

dd Oct 2006, dd Nov 2007, dd June, 2010, and
DS due Sept 6th, 2011 YAY!!

October 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM
nuclearwife82's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to nuclearwife82
its so nerve wracking especially after you've had a loss. *hugs*

October 5th, 2009, 06:37 PM
It happened again. Since I have been home I drank more tomato juice. Do you think these is any correlation even if the Dr says no. It just seems so weird that it stopped for hours when i was at work and is back now after I came home and drank more. Is this crazy?
October 5th, 2009, 08:13 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know....don't drink any tomato juice for the next few days!
October 5th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
Yeah, I would stop drinking it.. that's really weird! I hope it's the connection!

October 5th, 2009, 08:59 PM
robineliza's Avatar In love with my June Bug!
That is really wierd - did you check the ingredients? Because my vegetable juice has beet juice in it! Maybe its the beet juice afterall?? Either way I hope it goes away so you can get some relief!
October 5th, 2009, 09:54 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've never heard of that happening with tomato juice, but maybe don't drink it for a day or two and see if it changes anything. Weird!

Oh, I hope it is all right - hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search