I'm out.....

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Regular
I had my second set of labs today. First HCG 37. Second HCG 32. This is exactly why my tests haven't been getting darker and I'm not developing any symptoms. I don't really have sharp pains, just cramping on one side, then the other. I can feel it. They think it's ectopic. I've never had this happen before. I just had a m/c in June. If my levels are coming down, slowly yes, but still coming down, can it still be ectopic? UGH.

I wish all you lovely ladies H&H pregnancies and beautiful babies!!! Good luck!!!
October 5th, 2009, 06:49 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything let us know, many of us know what loss is like. I hope that your body heals quickly and you have a new bun in the oven before you know it. Best wishes and hugs.
October 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
((((Hugs)))) I am so very sorry. To answer your question, yes it could still be ectopic if your numbers are lowering so slowly. My sister lost one of her tubes to an ectopic pregnancy so please be diligent about having your numbers rechecked and your follow up visit.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
October 5th, 2009, 07:22 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry for you. I also m/c in June and have had some right-sided pains during this pregnancy as well, but I'm guessing it's not ectopic since it wasn't last time (and my pains were worse last time) and I have plenty of other symptoms this time...

Are you going to wait to m/c naturally? When will you know for sure if it's ectopic? I hope it's not.

Again, so sorry, and best wishes to you.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

October 5th, 2009, 07:24 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2lexi View Post
I had my second set of labs today. First HCG 37. Second HCG 32. This is exactly why my tests haven't been getting darker and I'm not developing any symptoms. I don't really have sharp pains, just cramping on one side, then the other. I can feel it. They think it's ectopic. I've never had this happen before. I just had a m/c in June. If my levels are coming down, slowly yes, but still coming down, can it still be ectopic? UGH.

I wish all you lovely ladies H&H pregnancies and beautiful babies!!! Good luck!!!
Im not from your club, but lurking from TTCAL. I just had a loss like this last month, exactly what you are speaking of. But, I did have a u/s to confirm that there was a mass in my tube, 3cm. My levels went from 100 to 47 to 23 to 20, the first set of three where every 48hrs, the last number of 20 was 24hrs after. After another week they went to 2. The ectopic was so early that it reabsorbed back into my body without surgery or intervention. I was shocked that it could be that quick and easy for an ectopic myself. It was extremely important to be scanned and the blood work to be done. between my second and blood draws, they really wanted to give me the shot of metha? something, to end it. But we waited and I stayed in the hospital overnight for observation to make sure it did not burst. Even this early and with the hcg being so low, it can happen.

Make sure to follow up with any severe pain and make sure to finish your bw down to under 5.

Im so sorry for your loss and if you would like to pm me with questions, please do so. Hugs to you and your family during this difficult time.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 5th, 2009, 08:17 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry Hugs!!!
October 5th, 2009, 09:01 PM
KristaBee's Avatar Mommy to Lyraphina
*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss. Good luck to you.
October 5th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Veteran
Oh I'm so sorry. I too have been through a miscarriage and it's so devastating. I wish there was something we could say to make you hurt less. Like Lori said it's very important to keep getting your numbers checked to make sure they keep going down. I did have the shot of Methotrexate and it worked for me so that I didn't need any other intervention (my numbers were not falling fast enough). Other than severe heartburn for a few weeks I didn't have any side effects from it. I wish I could give you a big hug right now! Just know that we're all hoping and praying for you to get through this as comfortably as possible so that you can move on to try again soon. Take care of yourself.

October 5th, 2009, 09:23 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I'm so sorry

Hugs to you, and take good care of yourself in the coming weeks

October 6th, 2009, 04:07 AM
Regular
Thanks ladies! I feel normal today. Still nothing is happening.. it's very weird. I will be at work this week (Early Childhood Teacher) so it gets real hard at times, dealing with preg moms and co-teachers! I plan to call the dr today and go in asap to get my levels checked or demand an u/s or something!! Ya know. I just want this done and over with! Thanks for all your kind words and prayers!!
October 6th, 2009, 04:19 AM
iVari's Avatar TTC # 1
Send a message via Skype™ to iVari
Sending great big (((HUGS))) your way....
Me: 37. DH: 46. TTC #1.
Unexplained infertility
Cycle 1 - Cycle 35: BFN
Cycle 36: Immune system protocol - 10mg Prednisone, 10mg Claritin, 20mg Pepcid x2.

My Ovulation Chart

🌸
I'm too positive to be doubtful. I'm too optimistic to be fearful. I'm too determined to be defeated.
October 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My family and I will pray for you to recover quickly and that you have a sticky baby soon. (((HUGS)))

October 6th, 2009, 05:13 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
October 6th, 2009, 05:34 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Many HUGS! I am so very sorry!
October 6th, 2009, 07:40 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) I am sooooo sorry. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

October 6th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
*HUGS* I am so very sorry Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
October 6th, 2009, 09:03 AM
I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope you can try again real soon.
October 6th, 2009, 09:28 AM
luvflower's Avatar Super Mommy
so sorry to hear of your loss your in my thoughts and prayers.

October 6th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Lots of prayers to you, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 6th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
(((Hugs))) I am so sorry I had a loss a couple of months ago and they also thought it was ectopic. My numbers went from 380 to 369.. then the next time I got tested they went down quickly from there.. so it ended up not being one. I hope whatever is going on will be quickly resolved and you'll be able to have your sticky bean very soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search