How often do you pee on yourself?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2009, 12:09 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was sick and coughing super hard, I would leak a little if I wasn't concentrating. Like if I was coughing and walking at the same time, etc. It does make me feel like an old woman too!

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

November 13th, 2009, 02:19 PM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've never had problems at the Dr office when peeing in the cup, but the coughing/sneezing thing has been an issue. The worst was several months ago when I had a bad chest cold. I would cough so hard and for so long that I'd completely soak my panties. It happened like 10 times during the week I was the sickest. Sooooo awful. In the last two weeks, there have been two occasions where a sneeze snuck up on me and I didn't have time to 'clench' and a little pee leaked out! But I try to not freak out about it too much...just one of those things I guess.
November 13th, 2009, 02:26 PM
RachelC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachelC
Um, I pee on myself a lot. I mean, not like a full fledged pee in my pants but pretty much everytime I sneeze or cough, I pee a little. It's quite embarassing but I've learned to wear a pad or panty liner. I swear this baby is sitting directly on my bladder, I have NO control at all! It's terrible.

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

November 13th, 2009, 04:03 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole1110 View Post
Wow Shannon! Do they ask you to do that everytime? I have had to pee like that when I have UTI's (they call it a "clean catch") but never throughout pregnancy. I'm wondering how many other pregnant ladies have to do a clean catch urine sample every time they go? Heck, maybe I have been doing it wrong all this time! The moist towlettes are in the bathroom, they just never instructed me to use them.

Yeah it's like an every time thing I guess. There are signs all over the bathroom and in each of the stalls with the directions on what to do. I would always pee in a cup for pregnancy tests so I can do that without getting it elsewhere. But trying to clean everything and hold it exactly every time is hard for me. So now I'll just use the stupid towelettes but I don't 'hold' anything. It alsovdoesn't help that the bathroom stalls are TEENIE TINY. I don't know how people fit in there. Like if you're sitting on the toilet, your knees are touching the stall doors. I'm not exaggeratting, it's kind of terrible. And I'm SHORT! I feel bad for tall/bigger people. And it grosses me out b/c those dang towels are TOO moist... they leave everything wet it seems like and I just hate being in there b/c I feel like everybody gets pee everywhere and you can't get out of there without touching everything and it's just gross.

November 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM
mommy2angels's Avatar ~*mommy 2 angels*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole1110 View Post
Wow Shannon! Do they ask you to do that everytime? I have had to pee like that when I have UTI's (they call it a "clean catch") but never throughout pregnancy. I'm wondering how many other pregnant ladies have to do a clean catch urine sample every time they go? Heck, maybe I have been doing it wrong all this time! The moist towlettes are in the bathroom, they just never instructed me to use them.
I have to do them every few appointments... i had chronic UTI problems with daughter though. Funny thing is the last two times i went and did them because last pregnancy i was doing them every time fromabotu 28 weeks, adn they were very confused why i handed them the cup, when i was just supposed to do the dip thing
November 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2angels View Post
I have to do them every few appointments... i had chronic UTI problems with daughter though. Funny thing is the last two times i went and did them because last pregnancy i was doing them every time fromabotu 28 weeks, adn they were very confused why i handed them the cup, when i was just supposed to do the dip thing

What's the dip thing? I pee in a cup every time.

November 13th, 2009, 07:15 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
It happens occasionally if I sneeze and my bladder isn't empty or low, I will a little..I get soo nervous when I have to sneeze in public..I'm afraid I'm totally going to pee myself!
Every morning when I wake up and get out of bed and my bladder is super full..the baby drops on my bladder when I stand up and i'm AMAZED i haven't full on pee'd my pants yet..I figure it's only a matter of time though!
November 13th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Mom2M&S's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you brought this up! While I have not done this YET, I do forsee it in the very near future and really don't know why it has not happened yet.

Baby is apparently directly on my bladder and I seriously find myself having to go every 30 mins to an hour sometimes and with each time I am SURE I won't make it to the toilet and when I get there it feels like I haven't gone in ages. I can't imagine what it will be like in another month much less two. Funny thing is that I am normally the one that can hold it for ages...not anymore!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search