So who still gets worried?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2009, 01:59 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Sorry for starting a bunch of threads today...lol. But who still worries? I worry if I don't feel the baby move for any long period of time---even though I know it's hard to feel it ALL THE TIME at this stage. And I still worry if I cramp or ache around my uterus. And I still worry when I feel a warm gush between my legs after a shower, even though it always turns out to be shower water leaving my body. Etc etc ETC! I just can't seem to be completely worry-free.

How about you ladies? Any particular worries still?

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 22nd, 2009, 02:24 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm still constantly checking the toilet paper for blood when I go to the bathroom even though I haven't had any spotting in over a month. I also freak out if I haven't felt kicks in a while even though I've been extremely busy and probably just haven't noticed her moving. After experiencing a m/c and my good friend having a still birth, I just don't have the same confidence that I did when I was pregnant with Lily.
November 22nd, 2009, 03:00 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
Yes I always still worry too, I haven't even sent back my doppler yet even though I'm finally feeling movements since this past week. I also check the TP for blood even though I only spotted 2 days at 6wks. Though hate to share it with you... the worries won't stop once your baby is born, they only increase... I still sometimes check on my sleeping 5 1/2yr old to make sure she's breathing LOL (see why I'm going to get an angelcare monitor for the baby?)
November 22nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh i do, i freak out ALL the time. I'm a very anxious person by nature so the whole unknown is tough for me. Luckily i have my own doppler so if i'm really worried i can pull it out... but i can not wait until i feel movement (i dont think i've really felt anything yet)

November 22nd, 2009, 05:13 PM
k8liz311's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still worry.. lately it's if I don't feel movement for a couple hours.
I was so much worse the first time around though. This time I'm much less paranoid.
But I agree that it gets worse once their born! When DS was an infant and would finally sleep.. I couldn't because I kept having to check that he was still breathing. Heck he's 2 and I still go check to see if he's breathing if he sleeps for a long stretch

November 22nd, 2009, 06:37 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I worry too. I don't think I'll stop until I die. I still peek in at Max in the middle of the night and don't see myself ever not worrying about him.

But being pregnant...I worry when I stand up too quick and get that ripping pain. When I have to pee so bad it hurts. When the baby sleeps...it's always there!

ETA: Post away! Gives me something to read and respond to!!!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

November 22nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I worry too, esp if its been a while since I felt movement. I even got me a doppler b/c one day I hadnt felt movement all day and I was super worried
November 22nd, 2009, 07:27 PM
lilflower
I worry, because I still have 8 weeks until I pass the mark where I delivered my son and even only being 12 weeks early he couldn't make it. I won't stop worrying at all until I deliver, and then the worries just change into baby worries instead of pregnancy worries.
November 22nd, 2009, 08:35 PM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only worry a little bit. I did discover tonight that if I lay on my tummy while I'm playing video games that baby doesn't like it and kicks
November 22nd, 2009, 09:53 PM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
Sorry for starting a bunch of threads today...lol. But who still worries? I worry if I don't feel the baby move for any long period of time---even though I know it's hard to feel it ALL THE TIME at this stage. And I still worry if I cramp or ache around my uterus. And I still worry when I feel a warm gush between my legs after a shower, even though it always turns out to be shower water leaving my body. Etc etc ETC! I just can't seem to be completely worry-free.

How about you ladies? Any particular worries still?
You remaind me of another lady on my playroom, she is a worrywart

Having said that I worry too every now and then... and I too still check the TP
November 22nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I worry a lot, too....still check the TP (but I've spotted a lot during this pregnancy), still freak out every time I feel what I think may be a cramp, still spaz when I stand up too fast or move to fast and get that ripping pain, and I REALLY worried when I woke up a few days ago laying on my stomach and it hurt so bad I cried. I seriously thought I smushed the baby...

I STILL haven't felt really strong movements yet, so I haven't really freaked out about not feeling baby move as much. I just know it's because it's not too strong yet.

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

November 23rd, 2009, 02:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep I still worry. I wish I could live more in naivety but I know that sh*t happens and life's not fair... so I guess while I try to be relaxed and enjoy it, I also know I'll worry until this baby comes out safely!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
November 23rd, 2009, 02:46 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
i worry with all my pregnancies right through until i have baby in my arms, then i worry all over again that the baby is going to die of S.I.D.S after they get to 1 and the risk is decreased by loads i then worry that they are going to choke on everything they will eat LOL... its never ending.

Also last night i woke up with bad cramps in the bottom of my belly and i thought my placenta was coming away i thought i was going to bleed to death i fell asleep and woke up ok

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

November 23rd, 2009, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SailorsWife
Yep I still worry when I don't feel her move for awhile. I feel regular movements and have found certain things that are a certain to make her move around and the other night nothing was working and she wasn't moving AT ALL. I could literally feel her in my stomach and could move her around, but she wouldn't kick or anything and I was in tears and panicking. And I even have a doppler and could hear her heartbeat and knew she was fine! lol. But she gave me a couple good kicks after about an hour and I mellowed out. But whenever she takes a break for an extended time, I freak.

Forever Missing Our 4 Angel Babies... Forever Missed, Always Loved
November 23rd, 2009, 07:19 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah* View Post
i worry with all my pregnancies right through until i have baby in my arms, then i worry all over again that the baby is going to die of S.I.D.S after they get to 1 and the risk is decreased by loads i then worry that they are going to choke on everything they will eat LOL... its never ending.
Don't even get me started about the worry once the baby is here. I used to have the monitor volume all the way up even though she was down the hall because I wanted to hear her every breath. I rarely slept the first month because I was afraid she would stop breathing or someone would break in and steal her if I fell asleep. No sleep= very crazy mommy during the day and DH would have to call my mom to make her come over to check on me.

I still check on her before going to bed to see if she's breathing, but I mostly worry about her choking now. She has way less teeth than most kids her age so she doesn't quite get the concept of chewing. There will always be something to worry about as she gets older!
November 23rd, 2009, 07:20 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME!!!!

I still worry A LOT!!

November 23rd, 2009, 08:13 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Courtney - choking is my biggest fear right now, my daughter has quite a few teeth but she is really greedy sometimes she will just chew once and then try to swallow and she is almost 18 months old! i always make sure what i give her is soft or able to be chewed well, i don't even give her cookies yet or any thing that is to hard

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

November 23rd, 2009, 05:55 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I don't want to even think about my worries for when the baby gets here! I probably won't sleep for the first month, either. But I'm super glad that I get to be a SAHM, because that means that I never have to be away from my baby if I don't want to be.

I just felt for baby, and he/she was moving quite a lot, which happens after eating a big meal! So, I guess I don't have to worry about THAT tonight. LoL

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search